[2] Philza [2]

Everything was quiet near the home Philza created, the panting slowed and the splutters stopped. Tommy stood, clutching a gash around the bottom of his stomach, Wilbur going to help him back to the warmth of the home. Tubbo was inside getting the medical supplies ready, Techno cleaning his bloody hands and sword. And Philza..

Wait, where was Philza?

He was pushing through the trees, checking down the path that Y/N took to see if she was okay. His father like instincts kicking in and making him worried. Checking down every drop, every tree trunk, past the towering tree's, over the rooftop with his wings and on the now green grass until he reached the gate of the kingdom.
All going through Phil's head was if she took a detour, and now in the snow or dirt with a lifeless body.

But that went away when he heard from passing villagers about the surprise objection. Talking about how they saw how scuffed up she was, and what happened to Princess Y/N. She got to the town safe, and seems to be okay with the news that spread like a wild fire.

Schlatt dipped away when seeing the Princess left and the enraged friends, ordering his men to keep the others occupied (sacrificing his men so he could escape alive) while he 'tried' to find the Princess.
And now, the snow was stained red. Techno would have to hide the bodies later, his own voices crying with joy at the sight of blood; since it hasn't happened in a while.

Techno had cuts of his own, scattered around his face, chest, arms and legs. His biggest was on his shin from one of them trying to make him fall on the ground, but with his leg strength, he kicked away the blade before it got too deep. But Tubbo still forced him to sit on one of the dining chair to tend to them after making sure Tommy was okay.

Wilbur was packing Y/N's bags for her, yes. He didn't know if she was allowed to stay at the castle, but she wasn't fully safe with them. Schlatt knew exactly where they were, so he would more then likely attack again. And they would be more prepared then today. Taking all her things and putting them in various bags, they would go out tomorrow and drop them off at the castle. By 'we', he means Phil.

Tommy engaged in most of the fight, having the most pain and wounds. One crossed from on side of his stomach to the other. His log sleeved t-shirt was ripped near the shoulder with a gash. The men did try to take him down first, but then Techno's head clicked to them like a horror movie.

Most of it was a blur to Tubbo; even if he did witness it all. All that was going through his head was if Y/N was okay, if Y/N got to the palace in time, if Y/N forgave him from not telling them about his fathers job. He never thought Schlatt would step that low for money, it must've been a lot. Or, he just wanted to see Tubbo suffer for some reason. It wasn't like he did it enough.

Philza was now in the town, looking around and 'accidently' eavesdropping on the conversations of passer-by's. They talked like she was okay, and safe. But people can lie. So he wasn't fully certain, yet. Why would so many people lie about the Princess' death?

Walking up the gravelly paths and looking into the shop windows, a decorated place with many people standing out front. That's when he spotted two people he recognized by the badge on their uniform. She must be in there, or around.
Guards littered the area, commoners like himself in little clusters surrounding the building as he looked.

That's when he saw the boy that always visited Y/N, the green swirl on his purple hoodie and his brown book stuck him out like a sore thumb. Watching him closely and seeing two people walk up to him, he didn't recognise one. He looked like a guard of the palace though. On the other hand, the other looks-

Y/N.
She was beside the person he didn't recognise, smiling. The man left her side once she stood in front of the man in the purple hoodie, granting his attention.

She looked better then before, the big gash in her head completely cleared up. But some scrapes here and there. Her locket was wide open. Y/N didn't seem to mind it, there was nothing inside except something that looked like words etched in.

But she was safe.

And that was all that mattered

--

a/n

hello you beautiful people
people were wondering if the gang was alright, and they good. just tommy with a big wound and gash's from thinking he could stop them all at once, but it will heal. eventually.

i am also pre-writing these things, so- don't mind me being bored on a Wednesday and have the first part scheduled it to come out on Thursday, which would be today when you see this. So hello from the past,

love you all, get some rest! Food and drink would also be nice, keep your body healthy!

MWAH
872 words