𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; ʀᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ 𝐏𝐓.𝟑

Start from the beginning

There was another melodic gong that shifted into a high pitched squeal then an eardrum shattering crash.

"Shit." Said Tina vehemently. "Expulso!"

"Newt, do you still have a nundu in that case?" Asked Ophiuchus, glancing over his shoulder.

His head moved just enough for Tom to see a bevy of colorful curses splashing against gray stone walls.

"She's a living being, not a weapon, Ophiuchus." Said Newt, sounding utterly scandalized. "I cannot put her at risk."

"Close quarters combat is not the place for a nundu unless you want to poison us too." Added Tina.

"Wait until you hear my idea!" Exclaimed Ophelia with a bright grin. The connection between the mirrors closed abruptly.

Tom was glad that he was sitting down.

Really, his parents could be too much sometimes.

Professor Merrythought cleared her throat.

Tom lifted his head and saw the entirety of his class staring at him with a mix of horror and pity.

The horror was preferable, but the pity was at least understandable, parents were so difficult to control.

"Yes, Professor?" Asked Tom politely.

"Mr. Potter, I think you should head off to Professor Dumbledore's classroom." Said Merrythought. "In fact, perhaps we should all go just to keep an eye on one another." He certainly hadn't missed the bit about sleeper cells in Hogwarts.

"Ofcourse, Professor." Stated Tom has he hd started to pack his things

He would hide under Professor Dumbledore's watchful eye, for now, and consider the best way to unearth Grindelwald's sleeper agents in Hogwarts without risking himself.

Then once his parents was safely back and there was no way his parents wouldn't be back.

Nurmengard's defenses were nothing to someone like his parents he could give his parents the lashing of all tongue lashings for failing to take their personal safety seriously and for interrupting Tom during his class.

Plans in place, Tom marched to the classroom door and waited while his classmates scrambled into action.

After all Ophelia and Ophiuchus Potter-Black, are his parents. So there was nothing to worry about, nothing at all.

Tom smirked.

Grindelwald doesn't have his parents.

His parents have him.

this does not at all relate to theactual plot of the story

actual plot of the story

explanation...

so i timeskipped a bit, obviously

why is ophiuchus fighting
grindelwald? isn't he is parental
figure? yes he is, but not this
timeline's grindelwald, this
timeline's grindelwald's isn't the
gillie who took him in

why is tom going to dumbledore?
why did ophelia say that? well
lets just saying killing two birds
with one stone is their plan
murder dumble and blame it
on grindelwald :)