|| T E N ✶ The Desk ||

Começar do início

"I want you to bend me over your desk and take me like there's no tomorrow."

At the thought of tomorrow, her heart clutched painfully. She wanted the night to last for all of eternity. With everything she had, she wanted for the sun to never rise again, stretching this night to infinity.

Caleb's hands moved out of her pants, and her cheeks burned with conflicted arousal when he brought his two fingers to his mouth and ran his pink tongue on them.

An appreciative hum rolled in his chest, and his eyes darkened, turning deep blue. "You taste so fucking good, Vee."

Her face was certainly poppy red by now, but he didn't tease her about it, lifting her shirt to remove it instead. She helped him, and once her breasts were exposed to the cold air of the room, their tips hardened. After an appreciative glance at them and a quick pinch for each, he pushed her away from his lap.

She followed the will of his imperious hands guiding her, and turned to face away from him. With an impatient sweep of his arm, Caleb cleared a section of the desk, sending papers and items on the floor. When he pushed between her shoulder blades, she obeyed and bent over the wooden surface, her excitement running wild.

Eager hands pulled her pants down, revealing her lower half, and she fought the urge to press her thighs together. Once it fell to her ankles, she struggled a moment to remove her shoes and the sweatpants, before pushing them aside. With a commanding tap of his foot, he made her part her right leg, then the left one. Bent over and spread for him, she waited, mad with anticipation.

Caleb let out another one of his appreciative mumbles, and she heard him unbuckle his belt, the metallic sound more erotic than it should have been. The unmistakable rip of a condom package being opened followed, and Octavia wished she could see him roll it on himself. It was the sort of thing she never thought she'd see him do.

When his round tip met her heated flesh, she almost purred like a cat. She loved him so much.

Bending over her, he kissed the side of her throat and then nibbled at her earlobe. "Is this what you want, Octavia?"

His voice was low, manly, and her intimacy clenched at the hoarseness of it. Helplessly needy for him, she nodded.

He didn't comply right away, but ran his swollen head up and down her wet slit, pushing harder every time he reached her clit. Even when she was drenched and ready for his intrusion, he continued the sweet torture, refusing her what she craved.

"Caleb, please..." she begged. "I want you to... I want you to fuck me."

The word might be easier to say than it had been earlier, but it still unleashed a plethora of conflicted shivers through her. Appreciative of her efforts, Caleb didn't ask for more, and slowly pushed himself into her swollen flesh.

"I swear, baby, no other woman has ever felt this good," he praised, starting a slow momentum.

Up on her elbows, Octavia arched her back further, giving him better access. He straightened up behind her, and his powerful hand gripped her hips.

He mounted her – there were no other words to describe it. His hands held her in place as he gave her everything she'd asked for, his hips harshly slapping her bottom with each deep thrust. His savagery made more things tip over on the floor, the whole desk shaking from his intensity.

She felt like the lewdest woman, bent like this, his hands holding her firmly. The most delectable sensations spread from her core into her entire frame, making her moan and cry. Caleb was so big, he felt so good, she couldn't hold anything back.