"A new collar?" I ask, taking in how pretty it is.
It's white with a teal heart and matching bell with my name engraved into the leather.

"I had it made for you." He said before placing it around my neck, attaching the chain leash. "It looks good on you."

I blush, unsure of what to say. Thinking of a response is hard when you're mind is a tad distracted with... well... thoughts of him.

I start thinking and imagining him placing his hands on my ass and squeezing hard while he fucks me. How he could pull my hair, and praise me for being his little slut... ugh...

"As you wish." He smirks, pulling me up and placing me on the bed on my stomach. He yanks my hair and grabs my ass rough, "like that?"

"I-I... fuck!" I yelp, the pain turning into pleasure, "I forgot you can read minds." I pant out.

"I can do a lot more than that." Killian smiles, "I can make you're body tremble too." He flips me onto my back with one swift motion, rubbing my thighs with his hands while he trails kisses up my stomach and up to my breasts.

"P-please." I whimper, needing more.

"Please what." He says, holding the end of the leash in his hand.

I stay quiet for a moment, which causes him to speak up, "this chain is long baby, don't make me smack your ass with it. It'll hurt way more than my hand will."

Inhaling a shaky breath, I whisper, "I need you. I want you to p-play with me." I beg, knowing Im serving him my puppy eye look.

We watch each other as he slides my panties to the side with one of his fingers. Gliding his middle finger up and down my slit, I arch my back and release a moan as he runs over my clit.
"You're dripping baby." He groans out as he slides two fingers inside me. I fist the sheets as I moan out his name.

"I know baby, keep moaning for me." He demands as his fingers continue to pump inside me.

He continues to finger me until start to lose control and reach an orgasm, leaving me frustrated and horny. "B-but."

"Are you about to question me little one?"

"No. I just, I want more." I admit, which he already knew.

"You're going to need to earn that release though baby. I can tell you how if you want."

I nod my head rapidly,causing him to smile briefly. "Crawl to me."

Getting in all fours, I crawl to the edge of the bed, waiting for another order.

"Lay on your back with your head on the edge of the bed. Eyes closed, mouth open."

"Yes daddy."

As soon as I got into position, he praised me for listening so well and then I heard him unbuckle his belt and pants. "You're going to suck it until I tell you to stop. Got it?" He says placing his tip on my bottom lip.

I mumble a yes which led to him shoving a few inches of his length into my mouth. With this position, his whole length can slide down my throat much easier than if I were kneeling in the floor.
But this position also causes me to gag and choke more too.

"You're doing so good baby, keep sucking." He breathes out, dropping the leash completely as his hands hold my head in place while he thrusts himself in my mouth.

Unable to breathe, I begin to panic. I start hitting his thighs as I gag, unable to catch a proper breath.

He quickly pulls out and grabs me, pulling me up as I gasp for air. "I-I'm sorry!" I apologize, "I can try again!"

"No, no baby. No more. Not if you can't breathe. And don't apologize, I'm the one that's sorry. Not you. You did nothing wrong." He assured me, hugging me tight. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I whisper.

"Then why are you crying?" He asks, wiping a tear from my cheek.

"I... I got scared. I started to panic. I-I-um... I thought I was going to s-suffocate." I admit.

He holds me to his body and apologizes again and again for causing me to panic. "How about we take a shower and I can was your hair and body for you?"

"That sounds lovely."

*****

After our shower, Killian put lotion one me, brushed my hair, then dressed me in a matching white bra and panties set he bought me, as well as an pajamas he bought me, that matches his.
They're plaid red pants with white shirts, mine has a red "Q" on it over my heart, while his has a "K."

"I saw these and thought of you. I figured you'd find these cute." He admitted. "Do you like them?"

I cup his face in my hands and kiss him softly, "love them. They're perfect and we're never taking them off." I giggle, hugging him tightly.

He spent the rest of the day in bed, watching movies and eating snacks. The box of chocolates ended up empty within the first five minutes of the movie which is crazy seeing as there were over forty pieces of chocolate in there.

Snuggling during the next movie, we end up falling asleep.

Dreaming of tomorrows ball.