14. Fun-day!

Adhya Mehra

Knock knock. Knock knock. Knock knock.

I heard someone knocking and disturbing my sleep. I took the extra pillow and covered my ears.

Knock knock. Knock knock.

Idiots! Don't they know I'm sleeping and leave me alone!

Knock knock.
"Open the damn door!" I heard someone shout.

"Ughhh!" I went and opened the door ready to give the person on the other side an earful.

When I opened I saw the 2 IKs of my life grinning like idiots as if they hadn't disturbed my awesome time with my bed n pillows.

Idiot Kaheekes. (Idiot people)

"Heyaa! Good morning Adi!!"
"Good morning Ads" said both Ishu and Ishi.

"Gommornin'" I mumbled and again fell on bed to continue my sleep.

"Hey duffer! Get up!! After soo much time you are back in Mumbai! You told we will go shopping!!" Said Ishi by pulling the comforter.

"Yess! And this beautiful here convinced me also to join you guyss! It will be fun! Jaldi uthkar tayyar hoja!" Said Ishu.

"Haan haan. I got up, don't eat my head now. I'll get ready and come, you guys go" I said. And I was successful in kicking them out of the room to get ready.

I am back in Mumbai! IPL 1st phase has got over in this one month.
I have travelled to the other states where matches happened with the teams. I was mostly put with DC unfortunately. So I had to bear that kothi. Except that everything went really well. I enjoyed myself. And the rest day, I used that to explore the places.

Now they have given me 2 days Holiday and after that I again start. So DC team is in Kolkata, after these 2 days I'll leave for Kolkata from here.

I decided to stay in my hotel room and sleep for these 2 days as I'm hell tired from all the traveling, exploring and ofcourse my job.
But my plans got cancelled because of these 2 idiots.

I got ready fast. I wore skinny jeans and paired it with grey tshirt for today. I took my phone wallet and my sketchbook put them in the bag and got out of the room.

I saw them both waiting outside for me,
"Guys! I'm here, come let's go." I said.

They turned towards me and said, "Yup. We are already late!" Said Ishu. I rolled my eyes it was just 10 in the morn. And I still hadn't had my breakfast!

And I'm hungry!!

"We have a surprise for you waiting in the lobby downstairs" told Ishi. "And we will have our breakfast outside, even we are starving" she added.

I nodded thinking about what the surprise could be. Well, seeing these 2 soo excited it might be something stupid. Because these guys suck at giving good surprises. Ishi is the most horrible one. When she is involved you can't get a good surprise.

We came out of the elevator, they both go running to God knows where, I simply follow them. When I reach the lobby, they scream "SURPRISE" I look up and see Mayu over there!

OMG!!! Mayu!! Have to tell, I didn't expect this at all.

I run and hug her. Uff! I missed her soo soo much.

"I missed you like hell idiot!" I say.
She chuckles and replies the same to me.

"Okay guys, Chalooo let's gooo. We are getting late!" Exclaims Ishi and drags us.