12. Sleepy Boo

Author's POV

The IPL has started. The first match was between MI and RCB. RCB won the match.  RCB is on top of points table followed by CSK, MI and DC. Like this few matches are already played and the teams are dispersed in different venues according to their schedules.

Today, is again travel day to change the venue. DC team are traveling to Hyderabad to play there against SRH.

And this time, even Adhya is traveling with them, she had to stay in Mumbai itself till now according to the schedule. So it's the first venue change for her in IPL.

All the players and other team members are ready and waiting for a person in the hotel lobby. Time is running out to reach the airport, and patience of Adhya too. As it is her first, she is very excited.

Rishabh Pant

After yesterday's match with MI which we won, we had small celebration and retired to our rooms.

My roommate is Axar, so we came to the room, did the packing as we have to travel the next day and spoke for some time before deciding it's late and slept. He slept peacefully as soon as he hit the bed. Sleep was far from me.

I was thinking stuffs and a bit of cricket too. So I was just standing in the balcony and thinking, I didn't know how time passed quickly, and it was pretty late so I shoved those thoughts aside and slept.

I felt someone shaking me vigorously, I just turned and snuggled into the blanket.

After sometime, I felt wet suddenly and when I opened my eyes I saw akshu, with a empty jug in hand and stupid grin on his face.

"Wtf akshu! Mere upar paani kyu fekha?" I asked him angrily.

"Aur mein kya karu? Time dekha Hai? Flight ki time horahi hai aur aap janab sapne dekhe Jaa rahe hai." He told

I saw the time it was 9 now.
Shit! The flight is at 10 and it takes time to reach the airport!

"Jaldi aa tayyar hoke, sab tumhaara intezaar kar rahe hai." He said and left the room.

I got up and hurriedly finished my morning chores and got ready. While packing my backpack, akshu n Ishu came in,

"Rishu chill! Don't stuff everything like that" Ishu said seeing me stuff everything in the backpack. Than God I had packed the other bag yesterday night only.

"Haan tum to theek ho, you are not traveling that's why your soo chill!" I snapped at Ishu.

"Guys! Chuck this Rishu jaldi chalo yaar, everyone are running out of patience down there." Said akshu cut in when Ishu was about to reply.

I said okay and finished my packing then we 3 went down. Everyone from the team were literally glaring at me, penguin was eyeing me as if she will kill me this very moment.

She was looking soo cute and small.

"Aa gaye bhaisaab ab! Achi neend aayi aapko?" Asked Prithvi sarcastically.

"Haan haan bohut achi waali neend" I answered to anger him.

"Maharaj, ab tumhari neend puri hogaiho toh hum chale?" Asked Shikhar Dhawan.

"Haan shiki paaji, chalo chalte hain" I said to him with full energy.

I heard penguin say,
"He is full of energy sleeping like a kumbhkaran when we were waiting for him from hours"

"Excuse me! I wasn't sleeping like a kumbhkaran" I snapped at her.

"Well, I have seen how you sleep, you will be in your own world and sleep like you own the bed!" She exclaimed.