13. Fate

A/N

Heyy guyss! Here is the new update!

I have written something different here. A new addition to the story line.
It is of someone special to both the main leads.
A bit lengthy chapter ahead.

Do enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

Ishan Kishan

Hey guys! You already know me, I'm Ishan Kishan Indian cricketer. And I play for Mumbai Indians in IPL. I know I don't need any introduction, as you people know me, but what to say! Few people might not be knowing me.

So..the IPL has started and we are in the 3rd place! No surprise that we are in top 4. We just had a match yesterday against DC, they won and are table toppers now.
But it's okay, it's a game, one will win the other will lose.
We will bounce back in the next match against PBKS tomorrow.

Just now I sent off DC team to Hyderabad and I'm sitting in the lounge of my floor.
It was one hectic task I feel. Today Rishu woke up late and they were getting late for their flight, everyone were pissed especially Adi.
Rishu and Adi started to bicker there only but were stopped because they were getting late.

I feel there is something between Rishu and Adi. I don't know, I maybe wrong too but I can sense it. I have seen them not at all talking to eachother and ignoring eachother like plague, stealing awkward glances at eachother and nowadays a bit of bickering too. At first only I got doubt because they both had known eachother for like 2 months plus she is close with everyone except him.

I observed these all. So if what I'm thinking is true. If they really feel for eachother or are together then I'll be soo happy for them! And they look soo cute together. Rishu is my bestie, and though I know Adi only from few weeks she is also my bestie. So my both besties together! And who will be happy?? Me!!

I was in my thoughts when someone disturbed me. I turn to my left and see it's Harry Bhai.
And to my right Rahul Bhai, as we have a match against his team, they have come to Mumbai.

"Kis ladki ke khayalon mein dooba tha?" Asked Harry Bhai with a smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Kisi ladki nahi bhai, Rishu ke baare mein soch raha tha" I told.

"Rishu ke baare mein? Kyaa!!! Tum ek ladke ke baare mein soch raha tha?"

"You didn't tell us! How could you hide this from us??" They both exclaimed dramatically.

What? How can I tell them that I'm having doubt of Rishu and Adi's relationship. I only am not confirmed about it. And will it be correct to disclose it like that. It's their matter not mine.

.......oh shit!! Realisation hit me now!! They thought I'm thinking about Rishu like that! Chee! They thought I'm gay!

I don't have any problem with gay people, but I'm not gay! Shit! What are they thinking!

"No no no Bhai, not like that" I say

"Then how?" They asked suspiciously.

"About Rishu and Adi" I tell quickly, before they make assumptions.

"What is there to think about them?" Asked Rah Bhai carefully.

"I just think there is something going on between them, like they are in a relationship and they are hiding it." I say. I feel Rah and Harry Bhai slightly stiffen.

"What made you think like that?" This time Harry bhai asked

"They act differently with eachother. But I don't feel they have to hide it and all." I said.