Vol. Two Ch. Eleven: Right in Their Faces

Start from the beginning

"What in the hell!?"

"Pro...Professor!?"

"I! Will not! Let you! Harm! My student!"

Pushing the foot back as the Pilot inside seemed to be having a hard time to gain back control from Port. Who promptly then pushed it onto its back after the other foot slipped out from underneath it. I hard the Pilot grunt out heavily as the chunky Titan slammed into the earth with a nice heavy thud. That's when Athena arrived and slammed her fist into the front hatch before peeling it back. Shoving her XO-16 rifle into the cockpit.

"Wait! Athena!"

Athena would hold back just in time since she was literally a finger joint away from pulling the trigger down. Yet, she stopped after I called out to her as Port helped me up onto my feet before I climbed onto the Titan with a growl coming from the defeated Pilot inside. I merely just gave him a grin as I reached in, yanked his helmet off and put it over my head. Now I have an entire HUD and Comms Unit to my advantage as I hopped off the Titan.

"We'll make your world a living hell, Pilot!"

"Huh. Shame. I sort of like the demon wolves running rampant. Do it, Athena."

Right after, all I heard was Athena letting out a burst of bullets from her XO-16 as Port walked up to me without peeling his eyes of Athena's execution.

"Alright...we now have the upper hand-!"

"Was that...necessary...?"

Looking at Port, he had a saddened expression that made me sigh out as I shook my head. Signaling over to Athena, she would squint her eye as a Holo-gram played of an IMC Grunt squad opening fire on a mother and her little girl who cried out. The former of which was shielding the latter with her own body. Athena stopped the footage as the bullets were a mere inch away from the mother's back. Seeing this, now Port had a more shocked expression.

"That little girl survived that miraculously. The POV of the footage was an off-duty Pilot's helmet...he was dead. When I got there? The girl was covered in her mother's blood. All she sustained was bruising from her mother's deadweight on her back for several hours. I hunted down that squad later. And believe me when I say...IMC deserves no mercy. Especially since they show us none either..."

~Third Person~

To say Port was shocked at what he witnessed would be an understatement given the sheer disgust that was mixed in as well. Athena stopped the recording as her Pilot jumped up into her front hatch after she opened up for him. Placing his Flatline into the modified weapon rack, he went rummaging around inside it before a small hiss rang out before hopped out. He now held a spare Data-Knife as well as an RE-45 with an odd strip of orange tape wrapped around the magazine sticking out.

"Athena? Take Port and leave the area as soon as possible-"

"PROTOCOL THREE: I MUST NOT LET HARM COME TO MY PILOT-"

"I'll be fine! I need you to trust me..."

Athena and Port could not see it but, (Y/N) was smiling under the helmet as he held a thumbs up to her. Something that she stayed silent upon processing before holding a thumbs up to him in response.

"AFFIRMATIVE. MISSION UPDATE, ESCAPE THE UNDERGROUND CITY."

"Perfect. Now go, next time we meet up? I'll have Blowhard and the rest of the gear."

As Athena softly picked up Port after he nodded to her Pilot, he would gently slip into the cock pit as the front hatch's bottom piece closed yet, he stopped the top piece as he stood up. Looking at his Professor, the Pilot would cock an eyebrow from underneath the helmet.