Chapter 13 - Hold my waist Maxwell

Start from the beginning

I didn't mind at all. But for some reason Oli always picked on us, being mean to Beth and me. We were all in the same year and he was the popular boy. The guy that all the girls wanted.

And then my best friend became the popular girl. The girl that all the boys wanted.

I don't know if it was some type of rivalry or something. I never asked, just let them pick on each other.

Oli began to walk towards her "Beth-"

"I-I'm gonna get some air" She turned around and walked towards the door. I tried to follow her before Oli touched my arm.

"Belle can I, just this time?" Oh, ohhh. okay.

"Ehm- yeah yup sure" I turned back to the table and saw it was just me and Jack.

"Okay you ready for this?" I nodded and grabbed the ping pong ball getting ready to throw it.

Before I felt Leo behind me. Standing at my back, lord give me a break.

"Hey Leo! Join in man, Your girl will have a teammate now"

"Yeah she will, Aren't you gonna need one though?" He was speaking in that deep voice that's all seductive like.

"Oh yeah I'll grab someone, maybe Kaylee if I can find her" Jack walked off to go look for Kaylee before Leo stood up beside me.

His hair looked nicer than usual, his green eyes weren't as visible in the dark lights.

But damn did he look good.

"Maxwell"

"Robinson" We nodded at each other.

Just this once I prayed it would stay silent until Jack got back, but the universe wasn't my best friend.

"You came."

That's

what

she

said.

"Mhmm, red dress and all"

He scoffed while looking down at my legs.

"Remember sweetheart, we have to play a happy couple now"

"Now why's that Maxwell?"

"Were in a relationship Belle, Using my boyfriend privileges, you have to be mine tonight" He used my own words against me. Dick move.

"I see. What does boyfriend privileges entail at a party?" He smiled and picked up another ping pong ball.

"Guess you'll just have to find that out pretty girl"

Lord have mercy.

I smiled back at him as Jack returned, Kaylee following behind him.

I waved at her and she waved back.

"Alright it's your serve" Kaylee said.

Leo threw the ball and aimed for the cup on the left, it landed with the alcohol spilling out over the side.

Leo smirked at me, god he was hot. "Don't get too cocky Maxwell" Kaylee said as she downed the drink and read the dare.

Her eyes widened before reading "Your teammate has to remove one item of clothing"

Jack's face dropped from that pretty smile.

He leaned down to take off something, we all wooed and cheered even though he just took off a shoe.

"Boringggg" I laughed as he glared at me.

"Awww Belle you wanna see me take off more?" Okay he was flirting with me, in front of Leo... And Jack knew we were 'together'