Only One Can Remain

Začít od začátku

"The pleasure is all mine, Clouse." Sensei Garmadon replied with a cold tone, glaring at he watched the man leave.

"I'm sure it is," Clouse mutters as he walks away, his goons trailing behind him.

Lacey watched him go with narrowed eyes, not trusting him one bit. He gave off a bad vibe, a really dark one at that. She could sense the dark magic on him, he used black magic.

Her guard was up, especially around here. She could see the other elementals glancing at them, no doubt knowing who they were. She didn't trust any of them.

Sure, they were Elemental Masters like them but they weren't Ninja, and ninja fought with and for honor. But seriously, what have they done for Ninjago? She shakes her head at the thought as Garmadon starts talking.

"Definitely feeling some tension between you two." Jay spoke up as they start walking towards the tall castle, or tall structure. Whatever, Lacey thought as she listened to the conversation at hand.

Kai nods, looking a bit confused. "Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen on any map?" He raised an eyebrow.

"And care to explain how the face to Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly assembling an underground fighting tournament?" Cole questions incredulously.

"Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turned against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes." Garmadon told them, his voice having a slight edge to it.

Lloyd frowns,"The battle you and Uncle Wu fought together in? He was an enemy?" He asks in confusion.

"He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island. Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire from here." The Sensei explains with a shake of his head.

"He may have divided our ancestors, but he's not gonna divide us." Lloyd shakes his head, a determined look on his face.

Lacey only frowns. The group then start walking forward, the castle getting closer and closer. The Sorceress eyes it warily, spotting many guards with weird getups. The whole island looked suspicious, how could Zane be here?

She didn't get it.

Especially the stupid snake costumes, anacondrai to be exact. She scowls as she remembers a certain purple snake with annoyance, his drawing voice still in her head. Well, white snake now.

They're suddenly all pushed back as Kai turns to the redhead wearing a peach outfit and hood. "Uh...ladies first." He says, staring at her with hooded eyes, smiling widely.

The girl just walks by, ignoring them and just looks in front of her, looking uninterested.

"Fire will melt her icy heart. Just wait." Kai states as he watches her go, a determined look on his face. He watched the redhead go, a smile on his face.

Garmadon only sighs, shaking his head as he muttered something under his breath.

Lacey raises an eyebrow as they all start walking again. "Am I missing something?" She mumbles.

Jay leans towards her. "He likes her," he whispers.

Lacey blinks before she nods. "Ahh. Explains a lot." She clicks her tongue.

Cole looks around, his eyes narrowed. "This is a big island. Zane could be anywhere. Keep an eye out." He tells them.

"So this is the house that noodles built. Ha! Always wanted to go to a red carpet event." Jay laughs wryly.