Playing Games - Jungkook {F}

A/N Look at that face! Our maknae is so cute when he is concentrated :)

You were spending your afternoon playing video games with your boyfriend, Jungkook. Both of you were evenly matched, so it was starting to get very boring.

"Why don't we make things a little bit more interesting?" you suggested, smirking at your boyfriend.

He paled. "What were you thinking of?"

You smiled innocently, putting your controller down and grasped his hand. "Oh, I was thinking, maybe we could make some bets."

Jungkook, regaining his color, grinned. "Good idea, Y/N."

You picked up your controller. "If you lose, I get the TV for the whole month."

"Fine," Jungkook smirked, "But if you lose you have to kiss me."

You two shook hands, and started the game. Glancing at Jungkook, you saw him concentrating. You knew he expected to win. He probably would, so you decided to make it easier for him.

"Ooops," you said as your avatar "accidentally" got impaled.

You turned around to Jungkook. "I guess you'll have to kiss me. What a shame."

"You did that on purpose!!!!!!!!!" Your boyfriend slammed his controller on the floor.

You snickered. "So you don't want to kiss me?"

He glared and crossed his his arms against his chest. "I didn't say that. I just would have preferred to kiss you when I won, not when you decided let your avatar die on purpose."

"Oh, so did I hurt your ego? Can't you just accept the win and kiss me?! Aish, Kookie, what is wrong with you?"

Jungkook smirked. "Eager are we?"

You rolled your eyes, and got up off the floor. Jungkook grabbed your arm, pulling you down.

"I'm glad you have come to your senses."

Now it was Jungkook's turn to roll his eyes. "You are too sassy. We'll have to work on that."

You internally smirked as he finally kissed you.