Chapter 10: Baby Mama

Start from the beginning

~~~~

Against Hayden's better judgement I'm in a solid black high waisted bikini. He still told me to have his children when I came downstairs so I guess it's good enough.

The amount of times he's asked me to marry him or be his baby mama concerns me but I just roll with it sometimes it's cute.

We're all piled in Ethan's Jeep. I called shotgun so now I'm receiving dirty looks from Asher who's being poked in the cheek by Hayden.

"Poke me one more time and I'll snap your dick like a glow stick." He growled and Hayden's face fell as he slowly pulled his finger away cautiously. I laughed as Ash smirked in triumph.

"Why are we exactly going to the beach?" Ethan asked. All the guys are currently shirtless and no doubt will have women all over them. I even drooled when I seen Ash. His bare chest and 8pack oh my. His whole torso is tatted even his back.

Didn't think he could get hotter but I was proven wrong.

Ethan's swim trunks are solid black poka dotted in weed leafs. Hayden's are dark green and black stripped. Then Ashers are black with white and blue flames.

I make a mental note to steal Ethan's shorts before answering his question.

"Because it's fun?"

"What about the beach is fun?" He questioned back and I was genuinely hurt.

"What's not fun about it? You can swim. Bury people. Make sand castles. Sand fights. It's all so fun." I said listing off the things on my fingers.

"Mhm sure I better not be waisting my day for nothing." He added pulling into the beach parking lot.

It was completely empty.

Hayden also payed off the gates-men to only allow us in here.

Weirdo

Once parked I looked over to him.

"You won't I promise." And with that I hopped out of the car jumping on Haydens back.

"Why are you on me?" He questioned grabbing the towels and bags out of the back.

"Because your comfy and it's a long walk to the sand." I smiled playing with his hair.

"Fair enough" he sighed wrapping my legs around his waist so I didn't fall and moved forward.

~~~~

"Come on quit being such a pussy!" Asher yelled from the water.

"This bitch is going to sting me!" Ethan yelled back just barley getting his feet wet.

Currently we're trying to get Ethan to come in the water. He seen one jellyfish and ran back up. There's literally only been one though.

"Not it's not come on!" Hayden yelled this time.

"No"

"Oh my fucking god" I yelled walking up towards the grown baby man. Once on shore I went over to a big palm tree and grabbed the biggest leaf I could find. Then I went over and dug a big whole in the sand and filled it with lots of ocean water before cupping Mr. Jelly with the leaf and setting him in his new human sized hole for a little bit.

"T- thank you." Ethan stuttered. I nodded charging at him full force before tackling him into the water.

"GO SEXY!" Hayden yelled from a little further out as I dragged Ethan by his shorts out further.

"That wasn't necessary I was coming out now." He mumbled and I flicked his forehead.

"Pheebs you do know that jelly fish is probably going to die now?" Ash stated and my face fell.

"But I made him a swim spot!" I whined pouting a little.

"But it's not the real ocean." He countered and my sadness turned into anger. I turned to Ethan and punched him square in the nose.

"Fuck you, you just made me kill the cutest thing ever because you are a bitch." I yelled as his nose started bleeding dripping in the water.

"I'm sorry " he whined.

wait a minute-

"Ash we're in the ocean ocean?" I asked looking over.

He nodded "yeah why?"

"Everybody get the fuck out!" I yelled rushing up towards shore. They didn't hesitate to follow me.

Once I was a good distance away from the water I stopped and they soon followed. I dramatically fell into the sand because running while in water is hard as fuck.

"What was that about?" Hayden asked concerned.

"Dip shits. His bleeding nose that far into a ocean." I stated and they all looked at each other puzzled before it clicked in Ashers head.

"Sharks." He deadpanned and I nodded. You could see the fear flash across Ethan's face before he quickly said.

"Let's go everybody we can go find something else to do for our free day."

It was today that I learned Ethan has a fear of the ocean.

As we were packing up we were laughing about a stupid joke Hayden had made after going to throw the jelly fish back into the water for me.

We were just finishing throwing everything back into the Jeep when a loud bang caught our attention.

The sound kept ringing through the air as we all turned to go into fight mode. Our weapons were in the car. We didn't get a chance though as I seen Hayden falling to the ground. He had been shot in his stomach and blood pooled around him.

I rushed to him tears already brimming my eyes. I took the towel from around my waist and wadded it up continuing to apply pressure to his gunshot wound.

"You better hang the fuck on." I yelled at him as his eyes started to flutter shut.

"Help me fucktards!" I yelled to the other two who stayed put in shock. Asher being the first to snap out of it rushed over to help me pick him up.

After we had gotten Hayden into the back seat I slid back there with him. His head in my lap as I put pressure on his wound. Asher drove ripping out of the beach like a bat out of hell.

"I- I love you thanks f- for being my baby mama." Hayden groaned out as he tried weakly smiling at me.

"I love you too but your not going anywhere, I haven't got the chance to really be your baby mama." I laughed as he tiredly wiped my eyes.

"I'll try." He groaned and shut his eyes.

" Hurry the fuck up! " I yelled towards Asher.
********************************************

Authors note:

Dun dun dunnnnn a little cliffy for y'all<3
To be honest im currently crying writing this. But I hope you guys are better! Remember to comment and vote!

Word count: 1667