𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; ʀᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

Mulai dari awal

"Well Tom, you are special-"

"Your a wizard, you have magic." Ophiuchus said bluntly cutting off Ophelia.

"OPHIUCHUS!" She glared. "We were so supposed to break it to him gently."

"Do I look like I care?" Ophiuchus raised a brow.

"Tom, tell me. Is there anything you want? Like a toy or something?" Ophiuchus asked never taking his eyes away from the road.

"Ummm, an apple?" Tom said hesitatingly, thinking he got adopted by crazy people. Which is wrong, their insane not crazy, there is a different.

Before Tom knew it a green apple appeared from thin air and is floating infront of him, causing him to jump up from his seat startled.

Tom poked the apple to see if it was real.

It was real alright.

Tom froze trying to process this.

"Look what you did! You broke him!" Ophelia glared, at Ophiuchus who remains unfazed.

Knightsbridge, Tom couldn't believe it.

Knightsbridge is one of the poshest neighborhoods in the world. It is home to fashion stores, the world renowned department store, Harrods, and banks that cater to wealthy individuals. Many of the world's richest people call Knightsbridge home and it has some of the most expensive properties.

In Rutland Gate, the 62,000 square foot mansion overlooking Hyde Park. Having several stories and 45 bedrooms. The interior has a swimming pool, underground parking, several lifts, and substantial interior decoration of gold leaf.

"H-How much did this cost...?" Tom asked.

"Well the mansion itself was just a bit over £300.000.000.00 million euros. Along with an additional £70.000.000.000.00 billion euros in complete renovation. The total cost should be about just a few £70.300.000.000.00 billion euros." Ophiuchus answered as if it was nothing.

To Ophiuchus it is nothing.

To Tom however, he was at a lost for words.

Ophelia laughed at Tom's expression.

Ophiuchus insisted it would be a good investment.

Who was she to question the richest man worldwide in modern times? Simple actually, the the richest women worldwide in modern times, and his wife.

Then again, Ophiuchus did own Rutland Gate, in their original timeline. So she guessed he just wanted something familiar.

"Tom, it best if you get used to Ophiuchus's spending habits. He has no self control when it comes to money." Ophelia told him.

Tom just nodded absently as they entered.

As Tom was trying to process everything.

He had magic and is a wizard, and there is a whole secret world of magic, he had just got adopted by insane magical people whom looked to gorgeous to he real, and with more wealth than he could imagine.

Ophiuchus then looked down at Tom.

"In an hour you'll be tailored and fitted for a new wardrobe. Is there any particular clothing brand you like? I'll purchase it." Ophiuchus asked.

"By that Ophiuchus will purchase the company." Ophelia told Tom, before he could answer, causing Tom to look even more shocked.

"After being fitted, we will he going out to dine at The Berkeley, to celebrate." Ophiuchus added making Tom look even more shock, if that was even possible.

The Berkeley is a five-star deluxe hotel, located in Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London.

"Ophiuchus, you broke him again." Ophelia said.

"Oh, I did...?"

?"

this does not at all relate to theactual plot of the story

actual plot of the story

expect for the part of ophiuchus
owning rutland gate, because he
does canonical own it