𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

Começar do início

"...It was Merle's idea. I wanna honor it." Was all she said before she stpeped in front of him and grabbed his hand, Tara walking up, "C'mon, it's now or never.".

The three walked up to a lit campfire where all the others were surrounding it, huddled up as they enjoyed the rare peaceful evening.

As they saw Taylor, Daryl, and Tara walk up, they began clapping, Jordyn, Maggie, and Glenn cheering before they bursted out laughing.

"Well, it's good to know I'm not the only quircky ass person here." Taylor giggled, sitting next to Daryl on an empty log.

"Well, your little performance has kept getti postponed for months." Rick smirked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for the long wait my dear fans." She gasped dramatically, doing a test strum on her guitar.

        "Alri', 'nough wit' the commentary an' get astrummin'." Daryl rolled his eyes, playfully elbowing her in the side.

      "Okay, dickhead." She giggled, strumming her guitar one last time before she began playing.

     "Another head hange lowly.".

"Child is slowly taken.".

"And the violence caused such silence.".

"Who are we mistaken?".

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.".

"In your head, in your head they are fighting.".

"With their tanks, and their bombs, and their bombs, and their guns.".

"In your head, in your head they are crying.".

"In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie.".

"What's in your head?".

"In your head?".

"Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh.".

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(A/n: Here's the link to the full song. It's amazing, and I highly recommend listening to the full version. Enjoy the rest of the chapter. ^^)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

Strumming the last cord of the song, Taylor smiled sadly as she sat down her guitar, "...It was one of Merle's favorites, and I wanted to learn it for him.".

        Everyone began clapping and cheering except for Daryl, as he walked away from the others and off deeper into the woods.

      "I wonder what's wrong with him..." She thought.

        "That was amazing, Taylor. I bet if Merle were here, he'd love it." Carol smiled.

       Nodding, Taylor smiled back, "Thanks, Carol.".