Forget that bxtch

Start from the beginning

Ikalgo hums in thought. "Honestly if we were to get into a Poly relationship, I am pretty sure Pika has that spot taken." Killua chuckles but nods in agreement. "Not if Leorio has anything to say about it." Killua jokes, as they both laugh.

Ikalgo's eyes widen however. He coughs awkwardly and nods his head behind Killua. "Looks like Leorio won't be the only one with that issue." Killua scrunches his face in confusion and turns around as he watches a pissed off Gon making a beeline for him. "Let's go." Killua whispers to Ikalgo as they both swiftly turn and make their way for the exit. Gon starts at a slow jog to ensure he catches up. He can't handle not talking to Killua or any of the group, but seeing some guy flirt with Killua made him beyond mad. He has to get him back. Make him understand that he didn't mean anything he said. He finally catches up only to watch Killua get in the car and for them to drive off.

Gon sighs and dials Killua's number knowing it will go to voicemail. "Hey Kil...its me Gon. Again. I just really need to talk to you in person. I miss you so much. Just please pick up." Gon makes his way home completely forgetting why he was even at the mall in the first place. When he gets home he hears laughter in the kitchen, finding Mito and Illumi. "Illumi!" He says a little too loud. Illumi clears his throat and stands. "Gon. You best fix whatever you did wrong real fast. Killua deserves better than what you gave him." Gon nods quickly.

"Yes Illumi, I am tryin-" Illumi raises his hand and shakes his head. "Until you fix this, it will be Sir. Even though I despise being called that, but quite frankly, I don't want to hear my name from your lips." He then smiles to Mito. "Mito darling, we will have brunch later to decide our book for the next book club." Mito nods in agreement.

"Of course, and please do send me Diana's number." Illumi smirks at Mito, Mito blushes in response then clears her throat. "For book club."

Illumi scoffs and laughs. "Sure Book Club." On that note Illumi leaves the Freeces residence. Gon had so many questions for Mito. Mito shrugged. "I've known Illumi for years now go on figure out how you going to win Killua back." Gon blushes and his eyes widend. "Wha-"

"Please Gon I knew you were stuck in the closet since you were five. No go on." Gon gapes at her before leaving to his room. Pouting because had it been that obvious to everyone besides him?

After Killua got back home he went for a walk to clear his mind. He sighs and plays Gon's voice mail. "I miss you too." Killua whispers despite himself.

"Killua! That you?" Killua turns around lightening fast at the sound of that voice. "Nick!? What are you doing back?" Killua runs up to him hugging him tightly. Nick chuckles and spins Killua. "Well we finally decided to come home. Plus I missed my super awesome boyfriend." Nick clears his throat and blushes. "If you're still single obviously and well ready for us- a relationship. I wouldn't want to assume- God the first meeting what an idiot Nick, couldn't have waited a day. A day! Gosh no give him more time a week I mea-"

"Hey! Relax." Killua chuckles. "I am glad you're back. I missed you too." Its not going to work with Gon anyways. That's all that runs through Killua's head. Besides it's not like Gon even really felt anything he said or did with Killua. Right? And Nick. Nick was the best boyfriend he ever had. And he's finally back! Who is he to turn down this?

Besides Killua still loves Nick.

Right?

Killua smiles. "And I would love to have my awesome boyfriend back too." Killua says with a smile.

A/n also you know what I just realized I have made Pika slap sense to Killua in every single one of my books so far and killua only slapped sense into Pika once in return like lmfao. So uhm missingkillugonhours I did say I would give you some Gon and Killua action. Probably not what you expected👀 sorry about that... yeah anyways for those of you who have been dying to meet Nick. Kill Nick. Have Nick date Kil for Gon jealousy. Above all! YOUR WISHES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! MAWAHAHHAHAHA

Also this is Nick: I am not sure if I made him a red head. Imma just pick which ever one of my OC's fit best for me. If it's not the redhead one then uhm. We gonna say he just dyed his hair lol.

 We gonna say he just dyed his hair lol