💙 THE LEFT PATH ( FINAL PART) 💙

Start from the beginning

"Hey, don't look so down. There is nothing to worry about. "

"You're lying. "

Nakuri got taken aback for a moment. She was not wrong. It's true, he was lying. He didn't know will they survive the invasion or the battle during it. All his brothers were gone, unknown if they would return. They truly were in danger out there but... (Y/N) couldn't know. She won't. For her own good.

"Why would you lie to me, Nakuri? "

"(Y/N) I am not lying. It's not what you may think-"

"Then what is it? "

Nakuri felt frozen by her glare. It kept him in place. It felt suffocating.

"When will they be back? "

"I...I don't-"

"Do you even know if they will live?! "

"(Y/N) please... I'm doing this for you. "

"How!? "

"People I love are out there, Nakuri! My family! Fighting something I don't even know. You say they will be back but it has been weeks! I-i don't even know if they are alive right now!-"

"They won't die, (Y/N)! "

"How can you be so sure! I almost died to one! What happens if they bring an army!? "

"We both know them, if only you just listen to me-"

"I'm done listening to you! "

"I kept and kept listening but no matter how many times you said it they didn't come back! What if they are dead... do I just sit here?... "

"(Y/N), please... "

"Please just... leave me alone for a bit... "

Nakuri's heart ached as she said that. For the first time in his life, she said that to him...
He flinched when he heard the door shut in front of him.

It was all his fault...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) woke up the next morning quite sore. Her mind had woken up but she refused to leave the bed. No, she preferred to sleep through the day. There was no point. What would she do? She didn't even want to think. It's been so long since they left. Weeks. She didn't want to think of it. (L/N) could wait a day.

She gazed at the clock in her room. It was already past noon. Not fazed she turned back to sleep. That was interrupted by a loud:

*knock, knock*

"*grunt* Get away, Nakuri! I'm not in the mood right now... "

*knock, knock, knock! *

"Ugh! "-(Y/N) grunted as she got up, angrily.

" This better be important, idiot! "

As (Y/N) opened the door but stopped in her tracks, her heart almost stopped at she saw the person at her door...