Chapter 10: Preparing for a party!

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Wow, look at me post two weeks in a row! Not only that, but I am excited that I am now posting chapter 10! I am so happy I got this far and I am excited to see where this story takes me and I hope you guys enjoy it every step of the way too!

Thank you,

~Crying Happiness 💛

P.S. This chapter will be talking about death, this may be triggering to some readers. 

Kaoru

"Alright men," Honey-Senpai said, walking back and forth in front of Hikaru, Tamaki, Kyoya, and I as we sat on a plush, pink rabbit rug. Behind his back was a pointer with a pink bunny head at the very end.

All of us had been invited to the club room by a pink envelope protecting a pink piece of paper that had been cut out to look like Usa-chan. The words 'urgent' and 'mandatory' had been written on the paper, surrounded by drawings of flowers that surrounded Honey-Senpai's head.

If I hadn't known the smaller upperclassman, I wouldn't have taken the message seriously.

"As you all know, Takashi's birthday party is this weekend." Mori-senpai was standing next to the white board Honey-senpai was pacing in front of, his hand gripping the top of it as if he were afraid of it rolling away.

Tamaki-Senpai raised his hand before speaking.

"Do you need help planning the party, Honey-Senpai, Mori-senpai?" He questioned, looking between them. It wasn't hard to tell that the blonde was feeling slightly intimidated by the fact that he wasn't the one in front of the white board.

"No, unfortunately not" Honey-senpai stated, suddenly darkening. He dipped his head to hide his brown orbs. "I need your help with something else"

"Well, what is it Honey-senpai?" Hikaru asked, his arm brushing mine as he slightly leaned forward.

"Even though this party is about celebrating Takashi, there are going to be some despicable men that are going to prey on our younger sisters; especially now that Miko-chan has returned." I can feel the air of protectiveness rise at once. It seemed all of us had the exact same reaction at the exact same time- a sign that we probably hang out together way too much.

I, myself, tried to keep the images of Machiko being swarmed by men and being touched out of my mind. It was hard to imagine such a disgusting sight and I could already feel my blood boiling.

"Takashi and I have come up with a plan for the party, but we need all of your help!" He pointed the pink bunny pointer at us on the floor, the energy in the room rising as we all focused on the older boy in front of us. I now understood why we were sitting on the floor in the first place, Honey looked more intimidating when you were looking up at him.