Chapter 24: Heat

(Hi everyone and welcome to the next chapter ^^. Hope you enjoy it!)

It had been a month since Izuku and Katsuki had admitted to dating and Izuku had happily adjusted to life at the UA dorms. During his stay so far he'd been able to become friends with more of Katsuki's classmates, Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, and Todoroki being a few of them. Izuku had gotten accustomed to working in the dormitory, he enjoyed being able to work with no commotion around him, just the peaceful surroundings of the usually empty room.

However, the time Izuku still had with 1-A was quickly fading. There was only about a month left of his stay, after that, the arrangement from before the capturing would be put back into place giving Katsuki permission to visit Izuku on weekends. Other than Katsuki, no one knew that he was leaving soon, Izuku didn't want people to worry about him. At a closer date, that's when he would let everyone know. He couldn't think of that for the time being though, he was still in class and had to make sure he understood everything, his history class was having a quiz soon, the more he heard the better.

History was the last class of the day before lunch and there were only a few minutes left of the class before he could log off for the day, grab some lunch, crank up some music, and work. Izuku was almost to the coding phase, his build's structure was almost complete. Izuku looked at the clock, 'Only 10 more minutes of class,' he thought. He started to shift uncomfortably on the seat.

After around 5 minutes Izuku started to feel warmer, his breathing got heavier and he could feel blood rush to his face. Luckily, his camera was off so he wasn't bringing attention to himself. The last 5 minutes of class were absolute torture, he kept shuffling in his seat as the uncomfortable feeling got worse, there was no doubt his heat was kicking up again.

When his teacher said goodbye, allowing him to leave the meeting he quickly logged off and shut down his computer. For a few minutes, Izuku tried to work on his machinery but couldn't focus. He ended up laying on his shared bed feeling extremely warm in the room-temperature room. In an attempt to lessen the heat a little, Izuku turned down the temperature in the room, it didn't help at all. Now, the room felt cold and hot at the same time making Izuku even more uncomfortable.

He sighed and returned it to its original temperature and sat on his bed curling into the blankets. As he sat on the bed in a maze of bed sheets the discomfort continued to increase. Following what his body told him to do, Izuku grabbed some of Katsuki's clothes and added them to the pile of blankets. Izuku started to whine, the only thought going through his mind was 'Kacchan.' His thoughts repeated the one word over and over again.

When Izuku got comfortable once more he got out his phone, he was going to have to pass the time somehow. Although his phone distracted him it still felt like an impossibly long time that Katsuki was gone. 

Class had finally ended and as usual, Katsuki was making his way back to his dorm. When he got to the right level, he expected to hear the usual clanging of metal but the hall was silent. In a mix of confusion and worry, Katsuki approached his shared dorm room. 'He's probably just sleeping,' he assured himself as he quietly continued to walk down the hall. When he got to the front of the door, he heard a soft muffled noise. Now, curiosity came across Katsuki as he opened the door.

As the door opened, Katsuki was met with a wave of heat and scents. Izuku was curled up in the mess of blankets and clothing he had made. Once Izuku spotted Katsuki he bolted up and ran over to him jumping onto him. Katsuki barely had any time to react, catching Izuku in the nick of time.

"Kacchan," Izuku said happily as he stuffed his head into Katsuki's neck. "What's wrong?" Katsuki asked, it was clear to him that something was off. "Nothing," Izuku responded as he rubbed his sweat gland on Katsuki's. Even if Izuku said that nothing was wrong, it was evident that something was up and Katsuki knew just what. This was exactly how he reacted during his first heat, clinging onto him and inhaling more of his scent than usual. 

Katsuki sighed and walked over to their shared bed and set Izuku down. Izuku started to whine at the lack of contact but soon Katsuki joined him, lying on the bed with Izuku. He quickly plopped himself next to Katsuki, repositioning himself, Izuku got comfortable and sighed contently. Izuku closed his eyes and started to drift off into a deep sleep. Katsuki smirked at Izuku and wrapped his arms around him. 

When Izuku woke up, he was still snuggled into Katsuki's chest who was carelessly scrolling through his phone. Izuku smiled and snuggled further into his chest making Katsuki look over at Izuku. "You finally up?" Katsuki asked as he looked at Izuku who nodded happily. "Alright good because it's almost time for dinner," Katsuki said still not moving from where he was. Izuku may have woken up but he didn't want to go anywhere, he just wanted to stay cuddled with Katsuki.

"Are you coming?" Katsuki asked as he got up for dinner. Izuku grabbed the blankets and shook his head. "Alright, I'll bring some up for you then," Katsuki said exiting the room. Izuku looked at the door glumly, Katsuki had left. Izuku curled himself further into the blankets and stared at the door, he spent the whole time Katsuki was gone doing so as if he were a puppy.

When Katsuki came back with a plate of food Izuku once again went over to Katsuki quickly, clinging onto him, Katsuki almost dropped Izuku's food. "Woah, I wasn't gone that long y'know," Katsuki said, the words seemed to go over Izuku's head with the fact that he didn't respond to the comment at all. "Now eat, I have to return the plate afterward," he said taking Izuku's grip off of him and giving Izuku his dinner. Pouting, Izuku sat down and started to eat.

For the rest of the week, Katsuki spent time with Izuku, giving him as much attention as he could. He helped Izuku through the rest of his heat until it was finally gone. That last night of heat Izuku could feel the effects starting to diminish and he went to sleep happily knowing that his heat would be gone by tomorrow.

The next day, everyone was glad to see Izuku out and socializing again. Around a week and a half later, Izuku finally told them that he would be leaving soon to return to normal life. From that day forward, everyone spent as much time with Izuku as they could, they would miss having him around when he leaves.

(Sorry this chapter is short and rushed, I had to finish this by tonight, I promise that the next chapter will be better and longer. Until then, hope you have a great day.)