Chapter 12: The Sports Festival

(Hi everyone ^^ welcome to chapter 12. This chapter is going to be longer than the last chapter so don't worry. I think you can tell by the title what this is going to be about lol. The next 4 or so chapters are going to be some of my favorite ones to write so hopefully I can get some fairly good detail in them. Anyway, enough from me, enjoy the chapter.)

Katsuki woke up to a peaceful morning. It had been a long week as Katsuki thought back on it sighing that he didn't have to go through anything like the USJ incident soon. Katsuki stretched out his arms in an attempt to wake up more. After rubbing his eyes he looked down at Izuku, the image clearing as his eyes focussed. Izuku was still in a fairly deep sleep so Katsuki got out of bed not worried that he would wake Izuku up. He then walked out of the room and went downstairs.

The two ended up resiting their usual weekend morning routine, Katsuki would wake up first and make them breakfast. Then, Izuku would wake up and eat with him. And finally, they would go out somewhere. That was their whole weekend, it moved by quickly and before they knew it, it was already Sunday night. Katsuki and Izuku had been playing video games when Izuku looked at the clock shocked. "Kacchan! It's already 9. We have to start getting ready for bed so we don't have a difficult time waking up tomorrow," he said pointing in the direction of the clock. Katsuki looked at the clock and exited out of the game and turned off the TV. Then they got ready for bed taking a quick shower (Whether that's together or separate is up to you), brushing their teeth, and got pajamas on. 

They woke up early, for the first time even Izuku woke up before their alarm went off. They canceled the alarm seeing as they were both awake and headed downstairs. Katsuki made them both some breakfast. After eating they got ready in the bathroom then put their uniforms on and then grabbed their bags as they headed out the door. They made it to Horikoshi high so early that they had to wait for the school to open. Once it did Katsuki gave Izuku a peck on the lips before leaving knowing his omega was safe. They had left so early that even with the waiting at Izuku's school Katsuki arrived fully ready with his gym clothes on and everything over 10 minutes before Kirishima finally arrived, right on time. 

Izuku's class didn't do anything interesting. Izuku did as he usually did taking out his circuitry and grabbing more electronics that the school provided. He wouldn't have been able to do the things that he's done if it wasn't for the fact that the school provided their students with the resources they needed. He was grateful for it since it would have been difficult to acquire the materials otherwise. He started working on his list crossing out the ones he tried since they didn't work. 

Even though it was frustrating that he couldn't find the right way he knew he had to be patient, Tomas Edison and all of the other scientists that worked on the lightbulb didn't just get frustrated and get mad, they spent years making it. Although Izuku knew that he didn't have that much time, he had enough time to cross out which ways didn't work so that he could know how not to make a mistake. Other than that, there was no change, just a generic Monday morning.

For Katsuki on the other hand it was much more important. After training with Kirishima it was a fairly normal morning. That was until his hero work for the day. "Alright, even though UA has been penetrated and you guys have been attacked principle Nezu has decided that you're still doing the sports festival. That means we'll be focusing on improvement for the next week. The sports festival is next Tuesday so get ready for that." Katsuki would be lying if he said that he wasn't excited, he'd seen so many UA sports festivals every year and now he was finally getting to be a part of it, fighting for the top. 

Not only was Katsuki excited Izuku might be able to watch him. Even though you usually have to buy those tickets years in advance they would make an exception for his omega, right? Only time will tell. Everyone quickly made their way to the gym in which they would be enhancing their skills at least a little bit. Katsuki started working on his explosions as always. The training went by quickly and before Katsuki knew it, it was time to leave. Rushing out the door Katsuki started running over to Izuku's school. He waited for Izuku to leave the building standing in his usual spot. It didn't take long for Izuku to start running up to Katsuki.