Epilogue 3 - Never Grow Up

MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ EPILOGUES 1 & 2!!!

Last part of this entire story. Bring it home!!!

❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀

just stay this little

MAY 2022

HARRY'S HOUSE - ONLY NIGHT ONLY

NEW YORK

BROOKLYN'S POV

I really will never get used to the amount of people Harry is able to attract at his shows.

Actually, scratch that. I'll get used to it. I'll never get over it.

Especially right now, when the crowd erupts as the lights go down and the house on stage lights up and the intro music starts, gearing up for 'Music For a Sushi Restaurant.'

Harry, standing behind the curtain, turns and blows us a kiss as he waits for it to drop.

Annie giggles as I hold her on my hip, blowing Harry a kiss back and waving to him. He laughs, and then the curtain drops, and the crowd manages to get even louder.

Thank god I got Annie those little baby headphones, because otherwise I think she wouldn't be able to watch the show. This is her first time watching Harry perform, and while she definitely doesn't know what all of this is, she's certainly interested.

When Annie came two weeks early in March of twenty-twenty, it's needles to say that we were surprised.

Six pounds, eight ounces of Harry's eyes and my nose. Cue months of bottles, no sleep, napping when she napped, diapers, and never knowing what day it was. The first time Devin offered to take her for a night so we could have a night to ourselves, we slept for fourteen hours straight.

Flash forward and life is filled with more diapers, a little more sleep, and a lot of laughs. Since she was born, her favorite thing ever is when Harry tosses her up in the air and catches her repeatedly. And, the catch is, it's his favorite thing too. Both of them could do it all day and be utterly content. She's definitely a daddy's girl, but I knew that that was going to happen from the day we found out it was a girl.

But now she's two, talking like no one's business, loves naps, and still has Harry's eyes and my nose. Her personality is pretty fifty-fifty, because she's already sassy like me and has that really silly, ridiculous side of Harry.

Since we managed to keep my entire pregnancy hidden, nothing changed when she was born. Nobody in the public knew about Annie for a long time. It wasn't until she turned one that people found out. We seriously got lucky with the privacy we got and how we managed to dodge the cameras when we had her with us if we weren't home.

Harry posted a picture on her first birthday. Again with the no context instagram announcements, I don't know what it is with him. But it's safe to say that the post went, uh, viral.

We knew the attention was going to get more and more unavoidable as she got older, so we figured we better drop the bomb while we still could and before someone else does it.