Style

I feel like I should start adding little notes to chapters lol. hi, how is everyone? enjoying as it was?  <3

❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀

you got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt, and I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀

TWO WEEKS LATER

BROOKLYN'S POV

"Brooklyn! Brooklyn, can you confirm your relationship with Harry Styles?"

"Brooklyn, how do you feel about the past girls Harry has dated? How do you compare?"

"Brooklyn, care to comment on the the girls he's been out and about with?"

"Brooklyn, what's it like dating a pop star?"

This. This is what it's like.

The car door slams shut thanks to the driver, and the voices of the paparazzi become muffled, but I feel like they're still yelling at full volume in my ear. The driver makes his way around to the driver's seat, climbing in and shutting his door as he puts the car into drive.

So, the cat's out of the bag.

And it's been out of the bag for two weeks now, ever since the night in New York when all of us were photographed after the show. It didn't take long at all– overnight, basically– for the photos to get out and the media and fans to snatch them up.

Since we were holding hands, everyone automatically jumped to the conclusion that we're together, and even though they're right, we haven't confirmed anything.

People obviously figured out who I am, and now my name is out there whether I like it or not. I don't really mind it right now because I have such a vacant social media presence that no one can really find much out about me other than my name. I have a never ending amount of follow requests on Instagram, but those have just sat in my phone for the last two weeks.

The chaos of when the 'news' first broke has kind of died down, but people definitely haven't forgotten about it. At first, there were assumptions about it being PR to get attention for the next album, but after quickly discovering I have absolutely nothing to my name, people went back to being stumped.

I had to undergo 'media training' (that's what they call it) and learn all about how to dodge and answer questions if there was ever an unavoidable run in with a camera or something. Some of it was common sense, but some of the rules were so calculated and meticulously planned that it took me a minute to understand them.

Thankfully I haven't had to actually use the training yet; the only type of media I ever run into are paparazzi and I've gotten good at ignoring them.

How do you compare?

Although, sometimes, it catches me off guard.

But there's absolutely nothing I can do about it now because it's out there and people are going to continue to guess and say things until we say something about it, and according to management, that's not happening anytime soon.

Harry told me what I already knew– to never ever read the articles or comments or anything because it's a recipe for disaster. I completely agreed and we both said we were going to avoid all of that entirely so it wouldn't completely drag us down.