Superstar

so...harry's house???????QER34r0834heonfn2390423743ojfnvksnlw3e0#awhefhwiu^&*()(#*

I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl, who's desperately in love with you

BROOKLYN'S POV

It's an understatement to say I was disappointed when I woke up this morning, because Harry was already gone. I know he left for the studio because he left me a note and I texted him when I woke up, plus I knew he was going there anyway because he told me, but I still wish he would have woken me up before he left so early.

Yes, this is exactly what I'm aware I signed up for and I shouldn't expect for Harry to have ample free time. He'll be busy. I know that. It's still annoying.

But, don't get me wrong, I'm pumped to be able to be here and tag along on their literal tour. It feels insane and I feel like I'm not cut out for this lifestyle, but I'm excited to see what it's like. I also get to see an endless amount of shows–that's the best part.

Shortly after I woke up, Gemma called me to see what the plan was going to be for today. That led us to deciding to go for brunch, so I'm finishing getting ready right now. The cafe is super close to whatever hotel we're at right now, and then I think we're all on board with doing a little exploring after.

I'm wearing a white top that has three little sunflowers on it and is ever so slightly cropped, along with a blue and white checkered skirt that fits snug around my waist. My hair is just down because I washed it last night and it's got it's natural wave to it, and when Gemma texts me that she and Anne are headed downstairs to the lobby, I slip on my high tops and grab my bag that has my wallet, phone, and other crap in it that I haven't taken out since getting off the plane.

"Hello again." Anne says first as I approach both of them in the lobby, giving each of them a hug.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving." Gemma comments as we step out into the summer heat, the directions to the restaurant on my phone.

"Oh, same. I haven't eaten since that granola bar I was holding when Harry made me run a marathon last night."

"He pulled that with us the first time we saw a show too, you know. He was saying we had to run for our lives but they were really just trying to beat traffic." She rolls her eyes as Anne nods in confirmation.

"And you two didn't think to warn me? Shame on you." I shake my head jokingly, and we all chuckle a bit as we cross the street and enter into the cafe that's bustling from wall to wall. We secure a table for three, only having to wait about five minutes before we are sitting down and ordering drinks.

"This is your first time in the city, right?" Gemma turns to me and I tune out the hustle of the background noise.

I nod. "Not how I expected to be here for the first time, with the tour and all. Sort of insane if you ask me."

"Is there anything you'd like to see before this afternoon? I'm sure we could hit a few spots before your friends get here– who I'm very excited to meet, by the way." Anne says, sipping her water.

"Oh, one hundred percent. I'm going to go full tourist mode and I won't be ashamed. Central Park is a must, and the MoMA, and I would hit a Broadway show but sadly there's no time. And I kind of feel obligated to see the Brooklyn Bridge, because, you know..."