🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

Start from the beginning

Working Out

You don't really work out together often. Your course doesn't require you to be physically fit, although you do try to stay healthy, but that means you don't exercise as much as Tamaki does, and usually don't work out together.

Contact Names

Yours in his phone- Sunshine Chef ☀️❤️
His in your phone- Cute Octopus 🐙❤️

Type of Couple

The shy couple- it's obvious to pretty much everyone that you always want to be physically closer than you are around other people, but are too shy to do so. You're pretty shy about sharing any details of your relationship too, although everyone knows about the relationship.

Training

Your training is very different to his, so training together doesn't happen. He'd never hesitate to help you with your 'training' though. You're studying to be a chef after all, his help just involves him getting to eat the things you make.

Matching Tattoos

You're his world, and he thought this design was super cute

You're his world, and he thought this design was super cute. It's small enough to not be that noticeable depending on where you get it, which he also liked.

Song That Reminds Him of You

Goodnight Moon by Go Radio

He loves you more than anything. You give him hope, and you make him feel so much better about himself. He sometimes wonders how he ever lived before you came along, because it would be so hard for him to exist without you now. You helped him realise he doesn't have to be perfect, especially not alone.

Your Best Friend

Nejire Hado

After you met Nejire and Mirio, The Big Three quickly became The Big Three plus you. You're very close to both of them, but closer to Nejire. She's sweet and bubbly and it's pretty much impossible not to like her.

Bad Habits

He doubts himself. All the time. He doubts that he's good enough for you or to be a hero, and you always have to reassure him. You don't mind doing that for him obviously, but it's impossible not to wish he could be more confident in himself and his abilities.

Sitting in His Lap

He initially gets very flustered and can't stop stuttering, face bright red, but you better believe that he isn't letting you leave his lap for a significant amount of time. He loves it, even if it does make him feel a little embarrassed and flustered, and he wants to keep you there with his arms around you for as long as he can.

Nicknames

Nicknames for you- Bunny, Butterfly, Baby, Sunflower, Sunshine
Nicknames for him- Sunshine, Suneater, Maki, Cutie

Thief

You stole a couple shirts from him, just a casual shirt and a school shirt. He never brought it up to you, but you heard from Nejire later that he was confused about where they'd gone. When she told him that you probably had them, he was even more confused. She had to explain to him that people often steal clothes from their boyfriend because they want something that smells like him that they can wear. He apparently blushed a lot and couldn't stop smiling at the idea of you wearing his clothes and wanting something that reminds you of him.

Pick Up Lines

You know what you would look absolutely beautiful in? My arms

Fears

Fear of thunder and lightning

The loud noises and sudden flashes scare you. They make you jump every time and it leaves you feeling anxious of when the next noise or flash will come.

Clingy

He's clingy, but he's too shy to show just how clingy he is. He wants to have you in his lap and kiss you and cuddle you all the time, but he's far too shy to actually say that, and definitely too shy to do it without you doing it first.

Meeting The Parents

For once, you were probably more nervous than he was. He was sure his parents would like you, they already did. His parents were pleased when they found out that he was dating someone, they weren't sure it would happen because he's so shy, and it was even better that you're someone who understands his hero work and can help to some extent. You met at their house, having tea together and talking so they can get to know you better rather than doing anything extravagant, allowing focus to remain on the important topics.

You Get Hurt

Someone in one of your classes had been ignoring a basic rule in a culinary setting and had not said anything to let you know where they were, and you had gotten badly burned from the boiling water they had been carrying. They had apologised profusely and your teacher took you out of the kitchen to make sure you were okay.

Tamaki came to see you when classes were over, when he was supposed to be at his work study. Fat Gum had given him permission to go see you instead. He was beyond worried, but you assured him that he burns weren't too bad and you would be absolutely fine, but you might end up with a few scars.

They Walk In On You Changing

Poor baby gets so flustered. His face goes red and he just stands there staring for a moment before basically running away with no idea how he should react. No matter how many times he sees you, he always gets incredibly flustered, especially when it wasn't intentional.

Nightmare

He had a nightmare about you and Mirio falling for each other. He knows that wouldn't happen, but he does worry, especially when he sees how close the two of you got so quickly. The nightmare was even worse for him because it involved the two most important people in his life leaving him.

Walked In On

Mirio just wanted to hang out with his best friend. He used his Quirk to poke his head through the door and announce his arrival like he occasionally does. His eyes went wide when he saw his shy, awkward best friend naked on top of you. Tamaki's eyes went even wider, basically hiding under the bedsheets. Mirio apologised and quickly left, but Tamaki was so shocked that he stayed under the covers for a while, just wanting to cuddle now.

Who He Gets Jealous Of

Eijiro Kirishima

The other man doing a work study at your father's agency, you ended up becoming good friends with Kirishima too. It worried him because Eijiro's a lot more positive and confident than he is and might be better for you, but you think of him more as a younger brother and could never see him that way.

First Time

He had to be very gentle with you. He was going to be gentle anyway, but he didn't realise just how careful he'd have to be. He felt kind of bad and asked you several times if you wanted to stop because he was scared he was hurting you because he was too, um, big. You had to reassure him a lot at the start, but once it stopped hurting so much and you started to enjoy it he was a little more confident.

Studying

You're in different schools, studying for very different careers, so it's pretty rare you study together. As mentioned before, he won't hesitate to help you with your practical studies because it consists of you inviting him over and feeding him lots of nice food.