Episode 1: Three Little Birds

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!

I finished up watching season three and I am not ashamed to say that I sobbed more than 3 times.

Anyway it's been a while and I may have forgotten some things from the last two seasons I wrote. But it's okay because I need to go back and proof this entire book anyway.

Now without further ado... I present to you...

Lost In Space Season THREE!!

"Mission report, John Robinson, Salvage Team leader."

The rain beat down on us hard, pelting against the black ponchos we wore loudly but the rain around us drowned out the sound. We made our way through the thick rain forest of an unknown planet within the "Danger System" where we were stranded.

"As always, robot patrols are hard to predict."

We crouched down into cover when an alien robot ship flew overhead, patrolling the area for any sign of human life.

"So far, they don't know we're here. We've located more Resolute wreckage. Looks like a piece of H deck."

John gave us the signal to keep moving. We moved quickly, our pounding footsteps splashing in the puddles of mud and water.

"Odds are good we'll find the last supplies we need."

We made our way into a ruined piece of a resolute hallway and took cover.

"As tough as it is down here, at least it keeps our minds off what we've lost."

We crouched down quick and awaited John's next instructions as we caught our breath. He turned to us to make sure we were listening.

"Okay. We have two hours until the lightening hits." John said quietly between breaths. "Then we have to be airborne, unless you feel like spending another 23 days down here."

I nodded, readying myself to get in and out quick. We've already been gone for 23 days and I don't want to be down here much longer. I need to see Debbie.

Just as we were about to disperse, John stopped us. "Stick to the list. If we find everything that's on it, this will be our last trip. And remember, keep your ponchos on. They'll scatter your bio-signs." He reminded us. "Whatever you've got that's electronic, keep it switched off. It's like smelling blood to them."

"We know this. Let's get in and out and get off this damn planet." I said and we scattered.

"Copy that." Said Beckert as he followed behind me.

We rushed to another broken hallway of the resolute and began searching the crates for anything useful.

"Hey, grab those flashlights. Take the batteries out first—no risks." I said as I made my way further into the broken hallway. Beckert crouched down at the crate just outside the entrance and carefully followed orders.

I opened a crate and found a few food packets and quickly packed them away in my bag. It wasn't long before I heard cracking of branches and heavy footsteps. I slowly made my way to the entrance to see how many alien robots were near. I counted four and quickly motioned to Beckert to hurry it up and get in cover.

Beckert panicked by the amount and sudden proximity of the robots and accidentally switched on a flashlight.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" I whisper yelled to him in panic as the robots turned to us. I quickly retreated behind a large crate, thinking Beckert would follow me. I was proven wrong by the sound of his yelling and the blasting to the robot lasers.