"Well my Uncle Cane and Uncle K said they gone come to my school and beat Jymirius up." Nevaeh rolled her neck, tooting her lips up.

Solana frowned at the sudden change of subject. "Who is Jymirius?"

"Oh that's my boyfriend." Nevaeh shrugged, saying it like she had no care in the world. Solana only laughed at the little girl's seriousness.

"He had the nerve to give India the goldfish that I brought him, because he ain't have no lunch. That's why Uncle Cane and Uncle K said they gone beat him up." Nevaeh explained.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Solana asked, now interest in all of the details.

"Uh since the day he pushed me on the swings. And you can't tell my daddy because I'm gone be mad at you."

"Tell me what?" Zylin asked, holding Heaven on his back. She had begged him to take her to the living room so that she could hear about everyone's day.

"That I ordered a new poppy." Nevaeh lied, with a sly grin.

"I'm gone take my card off yo iPad. You don't even ask permission nomore." Zylin frowned, letting Heaven down on the couch.

"Papa!" Heaven shouted, crossing her legs under herself. His bedroom door opened, revealing him pouting with his hands over his chest.

"Come here baby." Heaven chuckled.

Daloni bucked at everyone who stared at him, walking to Heaven climbing in her lap. He grabbed the family blanket and threw it over his head, while he pulled Heaven's sports bra up.

"How was your day Solana?" Heaven asked.

"Good actually. I filled out the application that you gave me for the hair class. I hope you don't mind, I put you down as a reference." Solana shyly replied.

"Of course I don't mind. We can go turn it in tomorrow. I have to go grocery shopping anyway." Heaven said.

"I hate grocery shopping, I ain't going." Nevaeh groaned, making Heaven and Zylin side-eye her.

"Um you wasn't going anyway, you have school tomorrow boo." Heaven reminded her. Sometimes Nevaeh thought that everything somebody said applied to her. She was nosy and always in somebody else mouth.

"I'm finna bring Bullet in, it's cold as hell outside." Zylin announced to prepare everyone, mainly Heaven and Daloni. Daloni didn't like Bullet at all, he would only go near him if he was on the chain.

Whenever Zylin was staying at Heaven's house for a while, he would bring Bullet and have him in the backyard. Heaven never had any problems, because he was a great guard dog.

"Uh uh babe, don't bring that dog in here." Heaven whined. She wasn't as scared of Bullet as before, but she didn't get along with the dog.

"Mama you want him to freeze to death, he gone be in his own corner in the cage." Zylin chuckled.

"Fine, only because I would feel bad if he died of hypothermia." Heaven sighed.

Zylin opened the patio door, whistling for the dog. Bullet jumped up to his feet and ran full force in the house barking. He ran around the house playfully, continuing to make his loud barking sounds.

The barking scared Daloni making him accidentally bite Heaven's nipple.

"Ow, shit!" Heaven cursed, hissing at the small teeth piercing her nipple. Daloni stopped drinking, and lifted up wiping his face.

"What happened?" Zylin asked. "Bullet, cage!" The dog ran to his cage, laying down at an at ease state.

"He just bit me." Heaven replied, walking out of the room to the bathroom. When she lifted her bra, you could see Daloni's small teeth marks on her right nipple.

"He not breastfeeding for a while." She mumbled to herself. She was trying to ween him off anyway, but she had a problem with telling him no. Tonight had sealed the deal for her though.

"Uh Heaven?" Solana asked, hugging herself standing at the entrance of the bathroom door.

"Wassup boo?" Heaven replied.

Solana swallowed the large lump in her throat, closing her eyes to prepare herself for what she was about to say. Once she found her words, she opened her eyes and parted her lips. "I wanna testify against Diamond."

~
hey loves!!

It's finals week, and I just finished a nine page essay. I have one more final and I'm done yall. The way I'm gone pack my stuff and leave this dorm is gone be crazy lmao.

Anyways let's get right into it!!

So as requested we have a small chapter with Solana engaging with the kids a little more...

Lmao Daloni was a little frustrated with Solana because he couldn't get any milk, do y'all think he's impatient?

So we got Heaven back working and trying to open her buisness. Y'all think she gone slip back into that unhealthy state of working like before?

Do y'all think that Daloni is still getting used to sharing Heaven? Or y'all think he just likes his milk whenever he wants it?

How y'all feel about the interaction between Nevaeh and Solana? Would y'all like to see more of them in future chapters?

So Miss Nevaeh then got her a little boyfriend lmao, how y'all feel Zylin gone react if he find out? I personally don't think he gone trip because he knows it's innocent..

How do y'all feel about Heaven trying to ween Daloni off breastmilk? Y'all agree? Or how y'all think Daloni gone react?

Last but not least!!! Solana has made a big decision, how do y'all feel about her last statement at the end of the chapter?

vote and comment!!

-JassyOut