Shade vs. Striker

So after the festival, back in Imp City. I asked around trying to find the motel Striker was at. I decided it was best to ask here since the motel was in another ring and the imps I was talking to wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble for snitching. After getting the location I went back to Wrath and went to the Hideaway Motel. I snuck into each room until I found Striker's room. I used chloroform to knock him out and then through him out the window. Then dragged him to the imps farm, which I redecorated, and waited for him to wake up. I used my shadow possession to take control off the Zardy scare crow I made.

Striker: The fuck? Where the hell am I?

Shade: Hello there Striker, you pissed me off and I decided to fight you, while singing.

I used Juno Songs Zardy voice.

Striker: You made a huge mistake wanting to fight me, you're gonna get ass kicked.

I grabbed a nearby garden hoe with a mic attached and started singing.

At first I used the hoe to attack while he used knives. I also made sure that Striker wouldn't talk back so he wouldn't interrupt my singing. After I said "come out and face the hoe", I hit him in the face with it so hard he flew in the air, but I grabbed his ankle at the last second then slammed him on the ground. Then after that I started using dark energy blasts. Striker also tried shooting me but that didn't stop me. At least he listened and grabbed his gun like I said. After I got to the part where Zardy started fading out of sight I ditched the scarecrow and just shapeshifted into Zardy and attacked him non stop till the song was over.

Shade: Ya know if I had an actual physical body you would e kicked my ass no doubt about it. But I don't and you didn't so yeah. Sucks to be you. I threw him far away out if sight then I went back to Imp City.