Loo Loo Land

A few weeks after Murder Family, nothing much happened. Moxxie was really glad that Blitzo hadn't showed up. I also got a hell phone. Anyways when we got to the IMP building Blitzo said he got a chemical peel, I knew I was in the Loo Loo Land episode. Before Blitzo went in his office, I pulled him to the side to talk.

Shade: If I find out you have a puppet of me. I'm gonna cut your dick off and shove it down your throat. Got it?

He nodded and went in his office, while I waited for Stolas to call. I decided to talk to Millie and Moxxie.

Shade: So guys, what would you consider to be the funnest place in Hell? I would probably consider Lu Lu World.

I had gone there a few times and it was awesome. It definitely looked better than Loo Loo Land, and there were more rides and it was just plain awesome.

Millie: Mine's is Loo Loo Land, I remember going there when I was a toddler.

Shade: Never been there, where is it?

Millie: Its in the Greed Ring.

Shade: Must be run be Mammon.

Millie: Yeah, the place was the BEST! I wish we could go.

Then we heard Blitzo from his office.

Blitzo: M and M and S, get in here, we're going to Loo Loo Land!

Moxxie: Loo Loo Land?

Millie: Loo Loo Land!

Shade and Blitzo: Loo Loo Land!

Loona: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Shade: Well Millie, looks like we're going to Loo Loo Land after all.

Millie: Fuck yes!!!

Blitzo: Get your guns and move your asses to the van! We gotta pick up Stolas.

Shade: Its not a full moon yet, ya miss him that much?

Blitzo: Fuck no!!! He's paying us to be body guards.

Shade: OK, got it. By the way Moxxie, shoot the guy at game, he's a cheater, just shoot him and take the thing Millie wants. You'll understand what I mean when the time comes.

Moxxie: What?

We picked up Stolas and Octavia and traveled to the Greed Ring and drove to Loo Loo Land. Meanwhile I was on my phone. I would've talked to Octavia but she didn't seem to be in the mood to say anything so I decided to wait till we got to the park.

Blitzo: Now remember, this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?

Octavia: Hey, dad, do we have to-

Blitzo: OK now hold on right there sweetie. If you try to fuck in my little ass in that park I swear to-

Stolas: You are so cute when you are serious.

Octavia: I'm literally gonna be sick.

Moxxie: Oh crumbs-

Shade: That was figurative Moxxie.

Moxxie: Oh right, but she said it was literal.

Shade: So Millie, is this place still how you remember it?

Millie: It hasn't changed a bit! OH! LOOK! Its Big Woobly!

Big Woobly let's out a mix of a roar and screech.

Moxxie: That is, deeply upsetting.

Shade: Eh, I've seen freakier animatronics. Trust me when I say there's worse.