Sucked In

I just finished watching episode 4 of Helluva Boss. It was one of my favorites, tied only with Loo Loo Land. I decided to work on my OC I made for the show. A ghost with powers over the darkness and shadows. He kind of looked like Snatcher from A Hat In Time except was black with a dark blue glow outlining him instead of purple, had no neck frill, his face glowed a dark green instead of yellow, and had 4 fingers instead of 2. Plus his mouth was full of sharp teeth instead of just 2 fangs. I drew him using all kinds of powers. Some were basically pokemon moves like shadow ball and shadow claw. But my favorite was that he could literally turn into a shadow and hurt someone by attacking their shadow. A you can't hurt me but I can hurt you thing. Another part I liked was that he could control another person by merging with their shadow and use them like a puppet. It wasn't standard possession, the person could still talk and was 100% aware of everything, he was just manipulating things from the shadows. Anyways after that I decided to go to bed since it was getting pretty late. I went to bed and had a dream about going through a portal. I was in a red tunnel with no gravity and was flying forward towards a black hole, it all felt so real. I woke up and saw I really was falling, and screamed. When I hit the ground I was surprised to find out I wasn't hurt. One look around and I immediately knew where I was.
Me: Holy Shit.