horror movies bring people together.

(a/n spelling mistakes during texts arent fixed bc it look more natrual)

Tommy excuses himself from dinner politely.Now normally Tommy sits through breakfast no matter what but purpled texted him obviously he goes into his room. 

My love <3: u wanna go to my house and watch a horror movie?? 

sunshine <3: omg yes what one? what time? do i ahve to bring anything orr??

                     incoming call from my love <3......

Tommy picks up the phone with a smile.

 "Hello!If you're free right now just head here whenever you're ready!You dont have to bring anything if you dont want."

"Of course I want to come over!Are you picking me up or is my brother.dropping you off?"

" Uhhh get your brother,if it isn't a big deal! "

"Alright, see ya!"

                                 Call lasted for 30 seconds...

~~~~

Tommy shoved his Artic Monkeys t-shirt over his head,slightly messing up his golden curls.He jumps into beige joggers,that have numerous band patches sewn into it.He shakes his brown hoodie onto his arms then over to his back and calls it a day.Stepping one foot into his red converse,that goes up to his ankles, then putting the other into his black converse that also go to his ankles.

(A/n I'm sorry but do people actually not know what nouns,personification,adjectives,verbs,synonymous,
metaphors,adverbs,abstract nouns, prepositions (and more) are or how to.describe them?) 

He politely asks his brother to take him,also known as giving him the puppy eyes and using as many nicknames as possible.

"God I hate you.How do you manage to con me every time?"

"Its a gift from God! "

"You're not religious Tommy-" Wilbur gets cut off by Tommy, "Shut up or I'll make you get me McDonald's." Wilbur shrinks back in his seat,knowing Tommy wasn't lying.

~~~~~~~

"Coming!" Yells a voice from inside of the house Tommy was standing outside of.The door opens softly,showing a tall blonde boy,"Purpled!" Yelled Tommy.He wrapped his arms around the latter,Purpled wrapped his around Tommys waist, "Hi darling." Purpled mumbles.Tommy smiles and dogs further into the olders chest,a sigh broke its way out of Purpleds lips.Tommy was about to look up and ask him what was wrong before he got cut off by his own squea- wait no big men don't squeal....OKAY maybe he made a manly squeal...who am i kidding you could mistake that noise for a kitten.

Purpled picked him up what a prick! "Oi ya cock!I'm not give out me down!!" Tommy tried to escape his grasp,but purpled only moved him into a bridal style carry,ignoring Tommys legs flaring about.Tommy have in and dug his head into purpleds chest,purpleds humming soothed him into a tired state.

~~~~

Though Tommy would never admit it he was a poof.(a/n do other countries use that to describe people or is that just Scotland?)Therefore he can't handle horrors,it's jumpscare after jumpscare,he nearly shat himself at one point if we're being honest.

"AHHH FUCKING BITCH!" Tommy yells after a particularly bad one,what he didn't realise is that he ended up practically ontop of Purpled, "hi there,love." Purpled whispers,Tommy flushed and scrambles to get away and hide in a ditch before Purpled grabs him again. "Could've said you didn't like horrors." Purpled giggles,Tommy rolls his eyes,but shoves his nose in the crevice of purpleds neck, "I love you." Is what tommy says before fixing off.

~~~
Words 587

Short chapter again sorry!Sorry if theres spelljng mistakes!!
I measured myself and found out how tall I was today how tall do you think I am I'm curious?