tickles and laughter

Tommy almost collapses as he races down the stairs,feet shaking with excitement its the 1st of December 24 more days till Christmas, aka the time where he gets extremely spoiled. Obviously the first thing he does when he wakes up is go to wake up his  family,who have gotten used to his antics.

a/n Man,Ryan Reynolds is superior to all men.

Tommy throws the door open,enough to shake the house, "TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK!?!!" Wilbur yells from his room, that Tommy just barged into.Tommy snickers,soon that snicker falls into a look of pure fear as Wilbur races towards him.Running is all he can do,he runs down the stairs into the living room but ends up tripping on a stray shoe, that seems to have wandered into the hallway.Wilbur pins Tommy down by his wrists, "you little shit," Wilbur can't keep a straight face, still trying to push down the smirk that's creeping it's way to his face.

Wilburs dance along Tommys stomach suddenly.

Oh god.

Not the tickling!

"No!no Wilbur come o-AHHH, stooooppp-HAH" Tommy breaks down into giggles, " wil- we can ta, " he starts then gets interrupted by his own giggles. "Now what's going on down here?" Says techno as he arrives from stair case, "techno!Help he's tick- AHH,tickling me!" Tommy starts kicking his feet. "Nahhh,I don't think I will." Techno starts making his way over to the scene then kneels. "NO!OH GOD!" tommy says as techno starts ticking his legs,don't judge him he's extremely ticklish everywhere it's tragic really. 

"Aweee,Tom's are you surrendering?Just say the word!" Wilbur mocked, " n- never! " Tommy giggled,his legs flaring in every direction possible.

After what seemed like forever Tommy have in, "mercy!I give up just stop!!" Tommy begged and finally their fingers stopped,Tommy rolls his eyes when he sees their victory smiles.
"Can we uh have breakfast now?" Asks Tommy ,the room erupts into laughter in seconds.

~~~~
Words 333 

My Spotify wrapped was....rough. WHY IS DREAM SMP A CATEGORY IN IT MAN?!?

Short chapter again!!!