school sucks!

Tommy takes his place in the school bus,a bus he's never been on before taking him to a school he's never been to before.(new school for plot idc if its unreasonable)

He sits on a two person row,placing his bag on the seat to his left,he's not necessarily in the mood to talk to strangers today.That was until a taller brunette comes up,wearing...is that?a Christmas hat?And sunglasses?It's remembrance day not Christmas.(btw my
respect goes to anyone's life that has been taking due to eat or any other circumstances!!)Apparently all the seats have been taken except the one that's next to mine, "hey uhm,I know you probably sat here to be alone but there's no other seats,you mind?" The brunette asks,now Tommy isn't an ass so he agrees and moves his bag.

Tommy goes to take out his headphones until the other starts small talk,"you new here?I've never seen you around. " "uh yeah I am new here,the names Tommy." Tommy greets, " I'm Timedeo but just call me deo please! " he introduces.Tommy smiles then adverts his eyes straight to his phone,plugging the headphones in
to play the song 'prologue ' they sit in silence for their whole ride until the doors spring open,the people on the bus swarming out into the glistening sun, that's shining down into the concrete. "Well what class do you have first?" Deo asks, "maths,what about you?" " I have English first. " deo replies.Tommy nods then starts his journey to maths.

~~~~~~~~
(This is a time skip to the near end of the day!!)

Tommy collides with a taller,older masked man, "dream!" Tommy yells, wrapping his hands around the latter's waist,albeit difficult due to the books in the oldest hands, "Tommy!What are you doing here?I'm not mad about it just confused." Dream reassures, tommy shrugs, "dunno big man,last school was....an experience." Tommy thought back to amount of bullying he gained in the last school he attended. "Wait....why are you here?You're twenty-one!" "I got a job as an assistant!I'm still handling the library back in town this is a side job kinda thing,I'm too free I need something to do!" Dream explains, " alright well I have to get too my last class,bye! " "alright,bye kiddo!" Dream chuckles before walks the opposite way.

~~~~~
438 words
Nothing happened this chapter I just wanted to get something out for you guys,I feel bad for not posting so sorry if it sucks D: I'm also subtly making it longer,due to your requests:D