come back,please

The house is silent,purpled left Tommy alone after his outburst,Ranboo is asleep again and tubbo is shitting or something.Tommy decides this would be the perfect time to get his stuff ready then leave out the front door.

He never said he was smart.

so there he was,walking down the crooked path,littered with spat out gum.Hes not thinking properly,the he only thing he knew was that he was going home.His family must be worried,Tommy hates worrying people so quickly speeds up his pace of walking.

Does he know his way around here?absolutely not,but he's going to try and that's good enough.

Ok so he might be lost.

Again,he never said he was smart.The opposite actually,self-deprecation if you will.He's in a park contemplating if he should ring his family or not,he decides against it.

Drawing is what he decides to do actually,get help?Pfft no,art is the answer.He's not a scenery artist so he draws purpled,don't judge him he's got a good facial structure.His pencil made contact with the paper,trailing along like it's going for a walk,having a mind of its own really capturing the beauty of purpled.

The more detail he adds the more it comes to life,looking like the boy Tommy was friends with,cosidering there was no reference Tommy thought the drawing looked like purpled.Considering Tommy always looked say hi-

Anyways.

He stares at it in awe,looking at the purple eyes,blonde fluffy hair,his hoodie that Tommy for used to seeing and the smile.The smile that doesn't hesitate to make Tommy day.

He didn't realise how long it's been,looking at the digital clock trapped in his phone it displays '16:09' (4 pm for none brits) he hurriedly grabs his stuff and shoves it back into his bag.

ring,ring...ring,rin-

"Tommy!" Wilbur yells through the phone.

" Where are you?!?!!we've been worried sick! "

"Uhm I don't know where I am really,I'll put my location on for you though!"

" Okay stay there I'll pick you up,I'm staying on the phone though"

Tommy hums in agreement,and sits there waiting for his brother to pick up from their bench he sat upon. 

"Tommy,there you are!" Wilbur exclaims , "ay!Wilbur thanks for picking me up!" " that's all you have to say?Tommy where were you,are you okay,you realise you're is so much trouble,did someone hurt you,ha-" Tommy cuts Wilbur ramble short "I was at purpleds and slept over,im okay nobody hurt me and yes I'm aware I'm in deep shut right now." He answers.

Wilbur puts an arm around Tommy, "tell me next time,please" he pleads,tommy nods and leans into Wilbur touch, "I promise."

~~~~~~

Tommy got grounded,which is why he's sat on his bed staring at the wall.His phone didn't get taken off of him he's just not aloud out.

Talking about phones his goes off,it's purpled there's a lot of messages.

Purpled: where are you?

Purpled: are you okay?
Sent 14:05

Purpled: please tell me you're safe

Purpled: come back please.

Purpled: we're all worried
Sent 15:37

purpled: text me sunshine,please

Purpled: I need to know you're safe
Sent 16:45

Purpled: Tommy?
Read.17:01

Tommy: I'm sorry I left with no warning!
I'm sorry for worry you aswell

Purpled: I'm just glad you're safe <3

Tommy flushes at that,his smile matching it perfectly.

Tommy: <3

~~~~~
Words 666

Short one again!rubbish chapter it was rushed and I was procrastinating.
Sorry for spelling mistakes or if some of its in last tense!You guys know I don't reread chapters, even though I should
you know the drill something is always going on in my life my mum's in hospital rn for covid but writing makes me distracted so there will be updated frequently(like always) I don't like bragging but I'm pretty impressed at my uploading schedule!