ill kill you.

"Tommy,go to penmens to pick up your brothers medicine!" (Penmens is a pharmacy in Scotland) Phil yells from the kitchen, "why can't techno go?" Tommy groans, " cause your brothers sick and technos helping. " Phil states,Tommy nods,much to his dismay.

The day was nice,not sunny but rainy,the kind of rain that's cold but not blowing against you,just falling straight down.That's Tommys favourite weather,he could stay out in it for hours if he could.

Making his way up to the pharmacy he passes the most adorable,fluffy cat ever,he'd keep it but it has a collar on it that says 'enderchest '.The doors to penmans open automatically,almost instantly he's hit with the smell of vanilla and gingerbread,it wouldn't hurt to buy candles while he's there right?Walking up to the till he sees a young adult there with the nametag 'sapnap/Nick's attached to his shirt, "hi I'm nick!You picking up a prescription?" Tommy nods, " yes I am!It's for propranolol? "Tommy says in a tone indicating he doesn't know how to say the name properly(new either tbh,it's a migraine pill btw)" and what's the names for that? " sapnap questions, "it should be under Watson!" Tommy replies , "alright!Yes it's been sent in sir down on the chairs there for a moment and we'll call your name out!" Tommy complies and sits.

" Watson! " a new voice that isn't nick says but appears to be someone called 'Charlie ' by the looks of their nametag,tommy gets up and makes his way but up to the till, "that's me!" He says and gets handed the bag of medicine , "anything else?" " yes this candle! " Tommy hands over the candle he picked up earlier with the sent 'french vanilla ' "alright that will be £1.30 Tommy hands over a two pound coin and tells him to keep the change and walks out.

He walks past a bakery called 'angles goods' and decides he was a actually pretty hungry so he steps in. The bell dings causing the people in there to look in his direction,he gives them a wearisome (wearisome is a word if I why it says it isnt) smile and walks toward the counter," wait!you're techno and wills little brother right? " Tommy nods, "awww!They always talk about you,you're more adorable than the picture's!!!" ( not in a love way like a way that your auntie says to you y'know?) Niki says,Tommy knew Nikis name considering how close she was to his brothers,Tommy flushes in embarrassment, "they talk about me?!?!" He says while his head is in his hand, " oh alot!They really care about you!Anyways we're getting side tracked what are you getting? " "could I uhm get a bagel?" Niki nods,then gets tongs out to grab one bagel from the glass display case.She hands it over to him, "you don't have to pay!Me and your brothers are really good friend's!" " No!no,how much is it?If I didn't pay I would feel guilty. " Tommy says,earning furrowed brows from niki, "you know i would manage to give it back to you?" Niki states ,Tommy smiles, "you're too kind for your own good" he says as he places a five pound note on the counter.

"Tommy!" she yells,causing everyone to look his way again,he smiles, "ill see you soon niki!" He says and walks out.He's back out in the fresh air,rain slowly dying down,he takes a left as he decided he wants to go to the library that he hopes will be open.

He plugs in his headphones and presses shuffle on Spotify the song 'I bet you look good on the dance floor ' (Its other song in listening to rn so) he stuffs his phone into his pockets and heads down the busy street.

He's not paying attention so he collides with a taller figure, "Ah shit my bad,are you ok?" He asks them looks up at the taller and freezes.

Ah

Shit

The older blonde looks down at him looking like he's about to say it's ok then sees who it is and grabs him by the wrist into an ally.

"You little shit!My friends in hospital cause of you,you're a bastard!" Purpled yells as he pins the blonde against the wall,albeit not that sturdy considering his injured arm.

"I was doing my job,prick!" Tommy quips, quickly being shushed with the latters injured hand, "ill kill you!One day I will, and if I don't I'll kill you're best friend!" Purpled promises,"jokes on you I don't have any!" He says hoping it will sound sarcastic but it just sounds like as cry for help. "Oh...Well good you're a shit person."

" I was doing what I was paid to!I promised I wouldn't have if it wasn't my job! " he yelps as purples punches his stomach, "listen,I don't care - wait how much money was I worth?" Tommy chuckles , "that's what you're worried about?kay!you were around 350k but not anymore considering you didn't die." He deadpans.
" 350k!!!No wonder you tried to kill me!Now go piss off! "

And that Tommy does,he runs to the library and opens the stiff wood door, "toms!" Dream says from the counter , "hey big man!You mind if I just chill with you?" Dream nods " I was just about to close up but you can chill while i shut! "

~~~~~
Words 916

I'm rlly sorry about the bad chapters in paranoid about getting covid from my mum,I've had two test,one of them being today and they were both negative.I'm just worried I'm give it to my friends especially since tomorrow I'm going out for Halloween.