you did WHAT!?!

Tommy knows he messed up,letting the victim go like that,it was idiotic to say the least.He would never live this day down,he could always get the singer another day but it's the deadline tomorrow.

Tommy walks into his street,that's lightly dimmed with the orange toned street lights,he runs his skinny hand through his golden locks,his family will be pissed knowing he failed a mission that badly.

He finally gets to the white bungalow that's covered in halloween decorations,yes they're criminals but who doesn't love Halloween?

Tommy pulls out the well-loved keys and makes a his way to the door,he alongates his arm and opens the locked door.Techno and Wilbur are stood waiting, "Tommy,you are aware it's 3am yeah?"
Techno asks, "oh shit,it is?My bad sorry if I woke you guys." Tommy replies, " don't worry we were awake anyways,are you ok?you look rather guilty. " wilbur questions, "i... I didn't her purpled,before you get mad he had a gun and backup." Tommy mumbles, "Tommy.You realise how dangerous that is yeah?He saw you and can live to tell the tale.I am glad you're safe tho" techno mutters the last bit,yet they can hear it. "I love you both,but it's been a long night and I'm tired goodnig-" Tommy can't finish the sentence before he gets pulled into a big by.

Techno.

Technoblade

Holy shit

"You scared us,sunshine." Techno whispers ,tommys stunned,technoblade just used a petnane on him!!?!?best day ever.Wilbur clearly caught on to him being flustered and ruined the moment, "awww toms!!!!Let me and techno stay in your room tonight pleeeeeeaaaaaseeee" he begs Tommy smiles, "yeah but you're sleeping on the floor!" He giggles .

Yeah

He was ok

~~~~~

Purpled wasn't he had a bullet in his arm,his friend in his arms and a frantic tubbo next to him phoning the ambulance.

He doing even process being out in an ambulance,or the ride there or being sat upon the not so soft hospital bed.

~~~

Words 345
sorry it's super short but I've had a rlly busy day!

sorry for any spelling mistakes or anything!!