shovel talk...yikes

Tommy and Purpled walk out of the shop hand in hand,wild grins plastered on their faces.Tommy snickers to himself as he's going to get done in by his family, "what's so funny?" Purpled asks,cocking his head to the side as a bird would. "Oh you'll see." Tommy teases,leaving Purpled even more confused.

They continue their stroll back to tommys house in silence,enjoying each others presences.

~~~~~

"I'm home!" Tommy announces as he enters his house,hand no longer occupied by purpleds but more focused on shutting the door. "Hey Tommy," Wilbur says from the living room, "dad's out tonight with work, so techno is making dinner for tonight." Tommy grins at that ,technos cooking is the best,he wished he made dinner more often, "yeah that's fine!I have someone over right now by the way!"

Wilbur snaps his head round in their direction, "what's his name?" Wilbur asks, " oh I'm Purpled!Nice to meet you. " wilbur gives him a glare,one that could kill and motions tommy over to the couch. "You brought him here?" Wilbur whispers , "yeah,he's kinda my boyfriend?Not really but he is?" Wilbur stares,mouth agape.

Before he can blow up in Tommys face techno comes up behind them, "we'll have this conversation later,won't we?Considering we have a guest." Techno gives Wilbur a shove,successfully shutting him up.

~~~~

Dinner was......Akward to say the least,Tommy tried to bring up there mood but the piercing glares his brothers were sending at Purpled,it was almost impossible.

Wilbur pulls Purpled to the side, "listen here,you hurt Tommy you feel my wrath.Me and techno won't hesitate to rip off your head in one clean notion." Before Purpled can retaliate Wilbur speaks up again, "I love Tommy so much,if anything happens to him you're six feet under, get it?" All Purpled can do is sheepishly nod.

Wilbur smiles at that then leads Purpled out of the house, "have a safe trip home,yeah!" He's pushes Purpled out the door then shuts it behind him.

"Tommy!"

God this is going to be a long talk.

~~~~
Words 355
Sorry for the short chapters lately!

I'M INVITED TO A BDAY PARTY GUYS!!!!!! YOOOOO SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES