𝐕 | 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 & 𝐖𝐀𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Gianna, it's a pleasure to see you again, how's our niece?" Leo gave me a devilish smirk as the SUV began to move. "I didn't agree to meet you all for some small talk, I want to make a deal." Leo's smirk slowly faded at my words; father took a sip of his clear beverage before adjusting in his seat.

"And what is it that you want, Gianna?"

"I want you to end this war, I want you to leave me and Sofia alone," I said. Valentine chuckled, "Oh my sweet sweet baby girl, we didn't start this war...you did," his chuckle began to turn into a laugh. "You took something away from a deadly assassin, and somehow, you expect to get peace from that?"

My heart hammered against my chest; nausea washed through my body. "Tsk tsk tsk, with every action there's a consequence, this war will only continue until you are dead and the Russian Mafias princess returns to us and her father." A tear ran down my cheek slowly while my jaw tightened.

He was right, I took away the Russian Mafias heart, Rowan's heart.

I can't let Sofia become brain-washed by my father; I can't let her become a deadly assassin as he wants. There has to be a part of Rowan that knows this is wrong, that understands why I can't let them have her.

She is his heart, and he will do anything to protect her, so the only question is...if Rowan gets her back, will he hide her from Valentine or will he let Valentine have her?

"Very well then," I sighed. When the car came to a stop, I stepped out only to find we were right in front of my apartment building. "Gianna," I froze at my brother's voice. I slowly turned my head to Luka who now had a firm grip on my bicep, he moved his lips next to my ear before he spoke.

"Tell Sofia Uncle Lu Lu said he misses her so very much...don't let this war keep me away from my niece, please."

Luka leaned back looking into my eyes, I placed a kiss on his cheek before stepping back. Lev shut the door turning to me with a sad look, "I believe you have something you want me to pass over to a certain assassin."

I let out a breathy chuckle, pulling out a white envelope and slipping it into his hand. "Make sure this gets to him, it's important," I whispered. Lev nodded in response, I turned around and began walking towards my building as the SUV drove off.

LORENZO MARCELIO
"P-please, I d-didn't mean..." I cut him off by firing a bullet into the stone wall next to his head. The man let out a scream and a couple of words in Russian. "You came into my club, fucked with my woman, and tried to kill her." The Russian man shook his head frantically, I let out a dark chuckle as I began to look at the many torture weapons out for me.

I found out that over a week ago a couple of Russian men came into my club to take Gianna. She apparently beat them bloody with a bat. She took down three men and kept the fourth living to send a message. The other three that were beaten down were killed by Valentine after coming back broken and bruised by his own daughter. Tragic.

"You see, I wanted a peaceful alliance with Valentine but it seems that won't be happening," I explained. I picked up a silver blade with a black handle before walking towards the Russian man. His eyes widened in fear as a devilish smirk grew on my face.

"Now, let's teach you a lesson on what happens when you fuck with what's mine."

I jabbed the blade right underneath his eyeball before carving it out. Blood spattered all over my white dress shirt and drenched his face as he screamed. His eye fell to the floor next to my foot. "Ew," I kicked the eyeball away from me before stabbing the blade deep into his thigh.