Jujutsu Kaisen x Makima. Part 4 Fear of Makima and Yuuji secret mission

Right now Makima waiting Gojo after his talk with Kyoto principal, she is prety know what kind of is this, because she heard everything thanks to "Low creatures manipulation"

Then Makima saw Gojo taking picture with blue haired girl and leave.

Makima:What are we planning now Gojo-Sensei?

Gojo:Yuji trained well so he need to start practices his power, that's why i give him a secret mission.

Makima:That's good to him he need to become strong before exchange event. Because i am sure when everyone find out he is still alive again that will be a problem.

Gojo:Right words Makima-chan that's why i asked Nanami take care of him hehe

Makima:'Nanami Kento 1 grade sorcerer with good work experience in jujutsu world, even if he leaved that work, he came back some time later. That good think Yuji will work with him'
_______________

Tokyo jujutsu high

Makima was walking around the jujutsu campus she need to be ready for introduce Yuji his new mission detailes

But at one moment Makima saw bunch of people around cafeteria that were Kyoto students.

There were that blue hair girl who took photo with Gojo her name is Miwa Kasumi as Makima heard. Another green hair girl the most tallest than other girls, it's Mai Zenin, Maki sister as she heard from her, not so tall blond girl, next was Kamo Noritoshi the foture head of the Kamo clan, The big guy his name is Aoi Todo he was able to kill five 1 grade curses and one special grade without using his cursed technique he is really powerful as Makima heard, and also robot who is jujutsu sorcerer, but actually it's a puppet who is controlled by the another Kyoto student.

Kyoto students saw red hair woman with the suit who is walking around campus.

Mai:Huh who is she?

Miwa:Ah i remember her she is girl who was with Gojo Satoru when he talked with the principal.

Kamo caught for the attention for everyone can hear him.

Kamo:Actually she is one of the special grade sorcerers Tokyo high first year Makima.

Makima:It's a pleasure to meet you to Kamo Noritoshi.

Kamo just bow to Makima after her words.

But at the sudden everyone started looking at Todo with danger, because of one thing