Prologue 7 part. Onigiri and strong woman

22 October 2016

"Soon at jujutsu high i will meet with two new students, what will become my senpai. I quite interested about them even if i didn't saw them."

That was usual day at jujutsu high, i decided to walk around

That was usual day at jujutsu high, i decided to walk around. Some time later i got hungry and walked to the cafeteria.

But when came here i saw two unfamiliar faces. First was boy with beige hair and he covered his mouth. Next was green hair colored girl, she wearing the glasses. They saw me and i saw them, that was uncomfortable scene because no one decided to start talking, before at moment Panda our savior show up.

Panda: Oh Makima there you are, i was looking for you, but i see you find the others by yourself.

Makima: Hello Panda you know these two?

Panda:Yes, there are my future classmates and your future senpai.

Makima:Oh my, sorry for staring at you guys didn't know, let me introduce myself i am Makima.

???: No need to sorry. I am Maki Zenin, but i would prefer if you will just call me Maki

Zenin huh she is from the great clan, but i don't sense cursed energy inside her. Is she have heavenly restriction?

???: Kelp.

Makima:K-Kelp?

Panda:This is Toge Inumaki he uses onigiri language because he is cursed speech user.

Makima:Wow i see that very creative Inumaki-san.

I said with the smile and he smiled to me back even with the covered mouth.

Maki:So Makima are you free now, because if you have we can spend some time with the training?

Makima:Sure think Maki-san i didn't even remember when i trained last time.

Maki:Nice Makima, be sure with us you will train more often.

Makima:That's okay, i will only be glad with that.

We came to the training fild, Maki take the wooden spear, she is probably cursed weapon user.

Maki:First thinks first Makima, do you use weapons.

Makima:No, but i would like to try sword.

Maki:Okay. Hey Panda give her the wooden kendo sword.

Panda gave me wooden katana. I never used that before, but i think i don't will have problem with that.

Maki take the fight pose same to me. I decided not slow down and immediately attack her. She easily dodge my every attacks, but that isn't means she will dominate on me. Now i start to dodge every attack there were pretty strong attacs, but i just smirk at that. I used more power in my attack and Maki did the same, we dodge each other. Our weapons start to break, it was strong attacks for wooden weapons. Panda and Inumaki lookes at us with amazed eyes.

Maki:Damn Makima that true it the first time you use weapon, because you strong with that?

Panda:That's was coll Makima even for 13 years old girl.

Inumaki:Salmon!

Makima:Thank you guys.Sorry Maki-san, but that's true, it my first time. Maybe i just don't want to slow down for you i guess.

Maki:Oh that's okay Makima i don't underestimate you too. Now its you turn Panda.

Panda:Maki don't be rude!!!!!

I decided to sit with Inumaki while Maki and Panda start sparing. I looked at Inumaki and smile to him, he smile to me too.

Makima: You know Inumaki-san our techniques are kinda familiar.

Inumaki:Mustard leaf!?

Makima: Haha i don't really understand you Inumaki-san, but i think you was shocked?

Inumaki just blushed and nodded to my question.

Makima: You know that's because of mu cursed technique its called "Devil Control". It has the technique called "Order". The betweens of this technique with curses speech, if cursed speech can be used for objects or living organisms. The "Order" only work in living organisms and this technique work by victim action. If i order someone to stop, he will stop by action.

Inumaki:Tuna!

I just smiled to him and waited when Maki and Panda finished. Some time later everyone was ready to leave the training field, but i decided to stop Maki.

Makima: Oi Maki-san can i talk to you?

Maki:Yeah sure, what's wrong?

Makima: Maki-san sorry for my rude, but are you have heavenly restriction?

Maki looked at me with shocked eyes.

Maki:Yes i am. How do you know?

Makima:Well i sense you have normal non-sorserer amount of curse energy and i heard about heavenly restriction which means you have incredible physical strength instead of cursed energy.

Makima:If that's true Maki-san, why do you become the sorcerer?

Maki:Because of the Zenin clan their underestimate me because i don't have curse energy, i will spit on their faces when they i become great sorcerer.

Makima:wow Maki-san you're really strong woman, i think, i wan help you with you future.

I said with smile to her she star blushing.

Maki: C-Cut that out that's not big deal for me, but thanks i appreciate that. Ok let's go back to cafeteria.

Makima:Hai.

Hi guys i'm back, hope you enjoyed this chapter, soon will be the final of "Control girl" arc be ready