Prologue 9 part: Devil vs Cursed user

Makima and Geto looked at each other, one looked with a smile, the other looked with annoyance, he was already ready to act until Makima stopped him

Makima: Oh, sorry, I think we forgot something. Just one second now. Curtain, Come out of the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify what is unclean.

After these words, the territory was covered with darkness.

Geto: Hah, of course you want to protect these monkeys, don't you?

Makima: No, I just don't want to get in the way.

Geto: As you wish, well, let's start? Or are you ready to apologize for your words?

Makima: I don't see the point in apologizing, because I'm not going to do something that makes no sense, and as for the battle, I'm ready to start with pleasure.

Geto just grinned and let out a few low-level curses. They spotted Makima and attacked her, she just raised her finger.

Makima: Bang 0.1%

The curses disappeared in a moment and their blood flowed down on the floor, Geto only grinned because several curses had already attacked Makima from above. Makima noticed this and only jumped back.

Makima:Bang 0.5%

The same picture of curses was gone, Makima understood that Geto underestimated her and decided to scare him a little.

Makima: Teleportation 1%.

Makima teleported from above where Geto was, Geto was slightly surprised, but he did not know that Makima was able to teleport.

Makima: Bang 1%

Geto managed to jump back before being crushed by Makima's technique, the crater from her technique was quite massive because she invested more cursed energy, which made Geto sweat a little.

Geto: You're a pretty dangerous girl Makima, but know that each of us has more experience!

Geto released quite a large number of strong cursed spirits, which Makima had to dodge.

Makima: Bang, Bang 1%1%

Makima shot out curses that instantly died, but more were coming, some were already ready to kill Makima.

Makima: Teleportation 1%, Space Manipulation 10%.

Makimu teleported away from the curses and used the technique of manipulating the space after which all the curses pulled together

Makima: Bang 5 %

All the curses that were pulled together were destroyed, she understood that this was not all because someone was ready to attack from behind, namely Geto. There was a worm curse on his shoulder and he himself had already started attacking Makima with a three-piece staff, Makima only removed the smile from her face and grabbed part of the staff. The impact was quite strong that the ground began to crack from it. Geto was shocked when Makima grabbed the staff and didn't cry. She smiled at him, and he got angry, he started attacking him and releasing a curse on her, and Makima only killed curses and dodged the staff

Geto: This is fucking unexpected Makima, now I'm going to be serious with you!!!

Makima: I will be happy to take on you too.

Geto retreated releasing numerous curses.

Makima:Chains 10%

A large number of chains came out of Makim's stomach, which pierced curses, grabbing them and crushing them. A lot of chains flew to Geto, he defended himself until one chain grabbed a weapon and took it away, flying away to Makima.

Makima: what a good weapon, do you mind if I use it?

Geto: Heh, just try to get him back

Makima: Don't worry, I won't be long.

Makima hit the ground with her weapon with 15% of her strength, after which the earth began to collapse. The earth was everywhere still flying in the sky. Makima took advantage of the distraction and ran to Geto, while he let out even more curses sweating. Makima killed curses on her way gracefully using her staff. She was already close to Geto until he defended himself with a huge curse that looked like a mutated creature with a lot of limbs and encased in armor. Geto covered himself with this curse.

Makima hit the curse horizontally using 27% of her power. The curse was killed by the blow. at that time, the wave from the impact was quite powerful, which caused the curse to pass through and hit the Geto. From the blow, Geto's arm broke and he flew to the trees in the park, which were broken by his body and the body of the curse.

Makima: thank you for letting me test such a beautiful weapon.

Makima assembled a three-piece staff link with three rings and threw it at Geto's feet. She continued to look at him with a sincere look and a smile. At that moment, Geto experienced himself as a puppy at that moment. He felt such shame when he lost to Toji Fushiguro and because of Riki's death.

Geto: Huh...Hah Gojo, you're really lucky to find such a child.

Gojo: Thank you for the compliment Geto, but I think I will require you to explain the attack on my future student.

Gojo said with a rough voice coming up from behind Makima, surprising her. It turns out that Gojo recorded the creation of the curtain and went there looking at the battle of Makima and Geto.

Geto: Heh, well, you know, I wanted to see what kind of nugget you found and was really stunned by such power. But I think I don't have time to chat, I hope I'll meet you again Makima-chan.

After that, Geto released a curse that released smoke from here, after which it disappeared. Gojo just sighed.

Gojo:Well, how do I understand all this?

Makia began to look away and look for an answer from Gojo's gaze

Makima: Well, you know, I went for a walk with Megumi, after which I recommended that Tom go home because I felt Geto Suguru. After Megumi left, I met Geto and started fighting with him, although I didn't expect a fight.

Gojo just smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. He already understood at what level Makima was at a young age

Gojo: Next time, let me know when the show starts.

Makima just laughed and said

Makima: absolutely.

Hi guys. I really hope you all enjoyed this exciting chapter i made. End the next chapter will be the final of the "Control girl" arc be ready.