Prologue 6 part. Poem about Gojo Satoru

22 September. 2016

In that day Gojo-sensei invite me to walk around the Tokyo. More than 6 months i become closer to the Gojo-sensei, he says, what he sees the potential in me to become the special grade, he teached me some jujutsu stuff and trained with me.

_________________

Right now we hanging out in Tokyo.

Gojo: Yoo Makima-chan let's go to this Cake cafe i heard about it they have many sweet stuff.

He points to the cake cafe near us.

Makima:Hmm okay if only you pay.

Gojo:That's rude Makima-chan. But okay since i don't have problems with that and you still study at school.

We enter the cafe and i felt sweet smell inside my nose, i really wondering why Gojo-sensei such sugar eater.

Manager:Hello what you will order?

Gojo looked at the menu on the table

Gojo:Hello mmmm.... 2 fruit cakes, choco ice cream and 10 strawberry mochi.

Ok i was embarrassed mixed with shocked, why to much Gojo sensei?

Makima: Just vanilla cake and vanilla milkshake please.

Manager: Ok, please wait for your order.

After we finished sweets and i saw Gojo-sensei was satisfied, we decided go for a walk around the park.

Gojo: Makima are you upset? Where is your smile? You should be grateful what i paid for you.

Makima: No that's not the point i just thinking about some stuffs.

Gojo: What's stuffs?

I don't answer to him because I'm not sure will he answer this question.

Gojo:Makima-chan you can belive i am your future sensei you know.

Makima:Ok. Gojo-sensei do you have the reason to be the sorcerer?

Gojo: That's kinda stupid question.

I looked at him with disappointment.

Gojo: Ok ok chill. Well i became the sorcerer at first reason because i am from the great jujutsu clan and i don't have particular reason to be a sorcerer when i was at my first year at jujutsu high, but after some things what happened in my life........ I find the reason more i can say the dream.

Makima: A dream?

Gojo: Makima can you hide the secrets?

Makima:Well i dont say the principal yet, what you stolen some sweets from his kitchen so i can guess, yes i can.

Gojo: Mmm forget about the first thing. My dream that's to change the jujutsu rules.

Makima:There is something personal with this dream?

Gojo: You right that happened many years ago when i was student, my friend... i mean ex friend go to the wrong way in his life and i guess that happened because of the jujutsu rules, that basstards higher ups destroing jujutsu world, they live in the past and even if i kill all of them another idiots came to their place. So i want make strong students as their teacher and destroy old rules. What do you think about that Makima.

Makima: T-Thats really are strong reasons.

Gojo:Thank you Makima-chan, but why asked me this?

Makima:You know i don't find my reason yet, that's why i am asking.

Gojo: Ha don't worry Makima-chan you will find the reason soon. Ok let's go back to jujutsu high it's getting late.

Makima:Sure Gojo sensei and thank for your answer.

I said with little smile and he give me big smile.

______________________

Hi everyone, what do you think about this chapter, i make Makima and Gojo teacher and student relationship stronger, but Makima doesn't find her reason yet what will happened in future what you think?