Jujutsu Kaisen 0 part 3.Punishment for weakness

Getou: Let's see, your daughter is possessed by a ghost, is that Sato-san?

Geto said while sitting on the floor.

Saito: Yes, but my name is "Saito".

Geto: No, this is Sato, it suits you better

All this dialogue was watched by birds that were sitting on the roof of the building.After the women left, a man came running who shouted at Geto, but was soon killed by curses. 

Geto: The time has come, my family, the era of monkeys is coming to an end, it's time to create a paradise for sorcerers.

Geto and to begin with, we will overthrow the foundation of the Jujutsu world. Jujutsu College
_______________
Meanwhile on the rooftop of the high school

Makima:Hmm I see.  It turns out he's going to attack the college in the first place it's not good, I think I should warn the others.
_________________

Yaga: We still can't find Geto, are you sure your feelings are justified? 
Gojo: Sorry, principal, but it was definitely the damned energy of Geto

The next moment, Gojo received a text message on his phone and became even more worried. 
Yaga: Gojo, what happened? 

Gojo: It's Makima, she's warning Geto to attack the college. 

The next moment, Yaga saw something and immediately warned Gojo. 

Yaga: Remember the devil!  Collect all grade 1 sorcerers at the gate.
___________
Yuta: Who are those people

Maki:HEY GET THE HELL OUT THE HERE BEFORE YUTO-SAN GET MAD!!!

Panda:Yuta don't like strangers.

Inumaki:Konbu.

In the next seconds Geto already was near Yuta

Everyone:'Fast'

Geto:My name is Geto Suguru. Pleasure to meet to you Okkotsu Yuta.

Yuta:Pleasure...

Geto:Such incredible power wave around you don't you think this power must be used for more great goals.

Geto:Let's see. Don't you that's stupid what strong must to protect weaklings, we are still slow in our evolution. That's why i need your help Okkotsu-san.

Yuta:W-with what?

Geto:I want to kill all non-sorserors and made the world where only sorcerers live.

After that words everyone were shocked and confused.

Gojo:Please stop to give your crazy ideas to my students.

Geto:O o o Satoru.

Gojo:Get of from these children Suguru.

Geto:I heard first years today very impressive, i can say the same to Makima. Hmm let's see. Special grade, Curse corpse, Speach user.

Geto:And...

Geto:ZENIN CLAN FAILURE.

Maki:You asshole watch your mouth.

Geto:Monkeys like don't should be in my new world.

Yuta pushed Geto arm and said.

Yuta:Sorry, i don't know what do you want Geto san, but i don't gonna help person who humiliates my friends!

Geto:Sorry i didn't want to make you made.

Gojo stand near to Yuta.

Gojo:In that case what do you want Geto?!

Geto:To declare war. Listen carefully in 24 december i will free 1000 curses in Tokyo and Jujutsu city Kyoto. LET'S CURSE EACH OTHER AS WE WANT!
__________

All that seen Makima watched by the birds which flew around the college gate.

Makima:24 December huh such a bad date he decided to choose.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Makima:Yes i already know about situation with Geto Suguru Gojo-sensei.

Gojo:That's good to hear Makima, we will participate in Tokyo with first years, while second and the third years will be in Kyoto, but that's not the deal our main goal to protect Okkotsu Yuta, that's why Maki stay with.

Makima:I understand,but what about Megumi should i worn him?

Makima said with serious face, she probably understand what Gojo will refuce about that.

Gojo:No for him that's dangerous,because you are special grade only you will participate.

After the call Makima start to prepare for the next days.

Makima:That's better be fun day Geto Suguru, i hope you won't disappoint me.
___________
Everyone were already in Tokyo right Makima standing next to Gojo.

Gojo:One of them probably give us the problems.

Makima:Geto doesn't have many people in his group, only curses.
______
Miguel:Okay the guy with the blindfold and red hair girl.

Manami:We can take the others.

Miguel:I know i know we only the trap.
But what about that girl, she is special grade right?

Manami:Yes Geto-san said special for her he released the strongest curses he has.
______

Gojo thinking what he need to do first, but he saw Ijichi run to him.

Ijichi:Gojo-san there is something importan i need to say.

Gojo:What is it?

After Ijichi said something to Gojo he grabbed Inumaki and Panda.

Gojo:You both go back to college. Geto at college i know that, go and protect Yuta.

Gojo started making technique for the teleportation after that Inumaki and Panda gone to the college.

Makima:I guees i will stay here i am right?

Gojo:Right there is many curses we need to kill.

Makima just smile at that and start ready for the fight.

Hi guys i am back sorry for long time you waited. Hope like this chapter. The will be the final of Jujutsu kaisen volume 0. After that i will upload some facts and will start the main plot