"Control girl" Prologue facts

HI GUYS THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR MORE THAN 4600 READS AND MORE THAN 200 STARS I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT

Facts About the Author:

First i planned to made Jujutsu kaisen x Reze, but i decided to make with Makima.

My favorite csm characters: Aki, Kobeni, Kishibe, Quanxi, Makima.

My favorite Jjk characters:Maki, Megumi, Choso, Nobara, Nanami, Inumaki.

Facts about the story:

Makima stell doesn't know why she is so strong and from where she gets her power.
____________

Gojo Doesn't jealous of Makima becausw, he knows what someone will be stronger than him.
____________

When Makima fought with Maki she remembered the katana moves from the samurai movie she watched one day.
____________

Three great clans know who Makima is because, they got the information about her from higher ups.
____________

Makima is already forsed as special gread sorcerer.
____________

Geto still planned to make Makima fight for his side.
____________

Yuki Tsukumo heard about Makima and she heard about what she fought with Geto and won against him. She really wants too see her.

____________

Kyoto students know about Makima and she is special grade, but they never saw her

____________

When the Zenin clan heard about the woman will become special great sorcerer, inside the clan happpend scandal.

____________

Megumi always tries to impress Makima.

____________

Makima has distant relatives. She doesn't know about them

____________
Questions for you:
Should i add Chainsawman characters in this fanfiction?
With who Makima should dating?
Should Makima kill some Jujutsu Kaisen villains or not?

____________Questions for you:Should i add Chainsawman characters in this fanfiction?With who Makima should dating?Should Makima kill some Jujutsu Kaisen villains or not?