Jujutsu Kaisen 0 part 1. Cursed boy

Panda: Did you hear a student transfer to us who shoved 4 of his classmates into the locker?

Maki: Are they dead?

Inumaki: Tuna mayo

Panda: No, they were only injured

Maki: Hmm, well then, if he's bullshit, let's give him a lesson

Inumaki: Katsuobushi

Maki: By the way, has anyone seen Makima?

Panda: As far as I know, she left with Gojo after this student.

Maki: I see, well, she can definitely stand up for herself.

Inumaki: Salmon

Right now, Makima was walking with Gojo to the secret room at the Jujutsu school, and she received a message from Gojo that he would introduce her to a new student.

Makima: So this guy is cursed with a special grade curse? I have never seen this kind of people before.

Gojo: The curse of Rika's special level is true, she is one whole with Yuta.

Makima and Gojo entered the room where the sad guy was sitting and there was a broken knife on the floor. Makima also felt the tense atmosphere around him, most likely it was Rika.

Gojo: Okkotsu is that knife?

Yuta: I tried to kill myself, but Rika prevented me.

Gojo: How depressed you are. You should be happy today is your first day of school.

Yuta: I'm not going anywhere.

Makima: Are you afraid that Rika will beat someone?

Yuta just nodded at her question.

Gojo: But won't you be lonely, because your curse can not only hurt but also save lives.

Makima: To do this, just learn to control your power and you can prove that you are not a killer.

When Gojo was already walking with Yuta to the classroom, Makima managed to go there before them and see three students.

Makima: Hello guys, how are you?

Maki: Oh, it's you Makima hello, it's okay if you don't take into account the fact that we will study with a rebel.

Panda: I agree, well, since you saw him first, you can tell us about him

Inumaki: Salmon.

Makima thought for some time to tell them the whole truth about him or not.

Makima: Well, this is the first time I've seen such people. But I can say for sure that he will not attack if he does not make him angry, or rather her.

The guys tried to understand what she meant by the word "her"

Makima: Okay, guys, I'll have good luck with the newbie. Makima said and left the class with a smile because she knew that something would go wrong.

Makima was right because some time later, when Yuta and Gojo entered Makima's class, she heard the sounds of battle, apparently they angered Riku.

Soon, Makima went to a meeting with Megumi to discuss the school project they were asked to do together.

Megumi and Makima met in a cafe. Makima decided to let her hair down and wear a pink sweater and light dark jeans.

Makima: Hello Megumi, let's not waste time and get started, I also have news for you from Gojo-sensei.

Megumi: Okay, so what does he want?

When Megumi and Makima sat down at the table and made an order, Makima began to tell him about Yuta.

Makima: Yuta Okkotsu is cursed with a special grade curse, Orimoto Rika, who died a few years ago and cursed Yuta Okkotsu. Today he and Maki-senpai went on a mission to the school to check on Yuta.

When Megumi was listening to Makima, a message came to her phone at one point. When she opened it, she saw Maki and Yuta beaten up. Below the photo was a message from Gojo "Lol First Mission". Makima just put her hand on her face, sighed and smiled.

Makima: Unsurprisingly typical Gojo.

Megumi: Tsk that idiot with the bandage.

Makima: Okay, let's start. We will always have time to complain about him.

Megumi: Right

Hi guys as you can see i finally start the jujutsu kaisen plot

Hi guys as you can see i finally start the jujutsu kaisen plot. Sorry for a little short chapter the next will be longer