Q & A

As promised I will answer your questions.

Q: what made you start writing?
A: well as I read other authors books in here and at the library, it just gave me ideas of my own and I just started writing. It made me see and learn things and it just fascinated me on how authors write their stories, so I was like "hey why don't I try write one" and I did.

Man only one? All well.

My name is Serenity but my friends call me Ren.

I'm 14, I'm a freshman at McKinley high school.

I am dating my editor. I won't mention her real name. But she's the same age.

I am from Hawaii but not mentioning what island.

I am Hawaiian, Spanish, Chinese, and mostly Filipino.

I started writing when I was in sixth grade but never really shared it with others, only my friend who was my editor before I moved into town. She was just a friend.

I do photography for parties when my moms friends ask her to do the candy bars (my mom gets paid by her friends if they ask for her if they could have her candy bar at the party and I go along for photos) but I also do photography for fun. (One of my pictures I took at the top ⬆️)

I am the president of the FFA club at my school but we call it Mckinley Tiger Farmers. (FFA is a national organization) we do competitions and we sell stuff at the market, and we do get paid but most of the money goes to our college funds.

Mmm well that's most of it.

_______________________
So sad. Only one question.

~ Ren Yukimura ~