Chapter 3

I'm going to try something out and let me know it I shouldn't do it again.

??? POV
I can't believe I ran away from my pack. It was something I had never done in my entire life. Well I've always been a good girl that's why. UGH! I'm actually glad I ran away. There is no way in hell I'm going to mate with that son of a bitch.

~ Flashback ~

"Skyler!" My father called out.

"Coming Alpha!" I yelled. I walked to his office, and find him talking to some guy.

"Ah, there you are. Well come on have a seat" my father said.

I took a seat then asked "who is this father?" I turn to get a good look of the man. He was well built. He looked like he was in his 19s or 20s. I looked back to my father who had a smirk on his face. Well whatever he was planning to say, I had a feeling I wouldn't like it.

"This is John, he has agreed to be your mate, well he wants to be your mate" my father told me.

I didn't say anything. I was too shocked. My mouth hanged open a bit and I stared at my father and John. 'WTF! He wants to be my mate!? Why!? How does he know me!? And why does my father seem happy about it? Does he approve of this?!' My mine was spinning from all the questions I had. I looked a my father.

"Now Skyler, I have already approved of this. John's alpha and I have been very close friends and the alpha asked John if he would like to mate with you and he said yeah he would" my father said to me in a fatherly tone.

I was still at shock from all the news. I then stood and said I need time to think. Then I walked out just like that ignoring my fathers calls for me.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed and stared at my ceiling. 'WHY!? I don't want to mate with someone who isn't my true mate! Of all I did for him, why did he want me to do something like this?!' I was so confused. My mind just kept on buzzing with questions. Then I decided to disobey him, even if he was the alpha and I was his daughter. But if I did that I still wouldn't have a choice. So I grabbed some things and put it in a duffle bag. And jumped out my window and ran as fast and far as I could before he noticed I was gone and would send some pack members to get me.

~ End of Flashback ~

--------

I was almost near the end of the pack boarder and was going to cross it when I heard a long howl near by. I knew it was one of my pack members. So I guess they figured out I was gone and came searching. I then heard them running my was. Shit they found me! I ran and shifter in mid air and caught my bag in my mouth. I head straight towards the end of the boarder when I heated their paws getting closer by the second.

I pushed my legs toward the boarder bf past it just in time before they could reach me. Then I ran more, but came to a halt when I realized I was in another packs territory now. CRAP! I hope they won't be able to catch my scent, but it was too late. I heard growls and turned to see a group of werewolves getting ready to charge or pounce on me. But one of them caught my eye. It was a bit taller and bigger then the rest of them. The way their fur was pure white and their blue eyes stared straight at me. Like I knew that person my whole life.

As one of the pack members were about to attack me. The white wolf growled at them. It then walked up to me ushering me to follow. So I followed slowly behind them as they led me somewhere.

Ren POV
I stared at her for what felt like hours but it was only a minute. I heard growling and I knew someone was going to attack but I stopped them with a growl. The person wined but I growled and they whimpered. I looked to see who it was and it was Jennifer.

I looked at her and she whimpered again and went back into formation. I looked at her and walked towards her and ushered her to follow us and she did but slowly behind us.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it. I'll be busy and I'll try and work on the next chapter.

~ Ren Yukimura ~