Chapter 10 "Surprise 2"

Ren's POV

It's been a few weeks since Ashley showed up out of the blue. Skyler has been distant every since Ashley showed up as well. I tried to talk to Skyler but she just comes up with excuses or she just says she doesn't want to talk.

Skyler's POV

I've been avoiding Ren ever since her ex showed up. Even though I'm her mate, and her girlfriend, I can't help but feel like her ex who's name is Ashley, is here to claim what was hers. She can't do that right? I mean, she's with me, not her but yet, the way Ren still looks at her, it's like she may still have feeling for Ashley.

I'm walking around the boarder in my wolf form. It's been a while since I've been in my wolf form. It feels good to be in wolf form again.

As I walked around the edge of the boarder, I smelt someone's cent. It was from my old pack, my dads pack. When I was about to howl to tell the pack, I was tackled by another wolf.

When I was able to kick the wolf off of me, I took a good look at it. Then I knew who it was, it was John.

I growled at him and he growled back.

'You know it's not nice to growl at me like that considering I'll be your mate and your husband' he said through mind link.

I'm guessing he became part of my fathers pack because if he wasn't, I wouldn't be able to hear him. Yeah I still was part of my dads pack but I didn't care.

'You're never going to be my mate, or my husband bitch!' I said back through the mind link.

He got angry at what I had said and tackled me to the ground again. I tried to bite him and kick him off but this time I couldn't. He bit one of my legs and I whimpered. It hurt so bad.

'Ha! Never call me that, EVER!!' He said.

Just then Ren came out of no where in full wolf form and tackled him to the ground. Then the rest of the pack showed up. He tried to get to me but Ren wouldn't let him. She was growling at him, with all her canine teeth showing. Man am I glad Ren showed up. She can be very protective but I'm not complaining.

John gave up and ran. The pack chased after him, pushing him out of our territory. But only Ren stayed. She walked over to me still in her wolf form. She looked down and saw what John had done to me and growled a little and whimpered of what happened. She licked it for a bit then she licked my nose. When she stopped, I nuzzled myself into her fur. I hoped she would do the same and she did.

Ren looked at me then at my lag as if she was asking if I could walk home. I tried but only ended up stumbling onto the ground and whimpered in pain. Ren nudged me with her snout to get up and I did.

'You should go back to human form.' She said, 'I'll give you a ride back home'

I smiled and did as she suggested. The ride home was fun. But it soon ended when Ashley came into view. UGH! What a mood killer!

-----

Ren was in the kitchen and guess who was helping her, correct Ashley. Yay! Ugh what the hell man. She follows Ren everywhere like a fucking lost puppy!

I'm in the living room watching tv. The volume is not even high, it's really low. As I was sitting there, I realized that it was quiet, too quiet. So I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen.

I was so shocked, I walked into the kitchen and what do I fucking see? REN AND FUCKING ASHLEY IN A HEATED MAKE OUT SESSION!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!

Ren saw me and pulled away from Ashley.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!" I yelled.

"It's not what it looks like, Skyler" Ren said.

"REALLY!?! BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE REN!" I shout.

"Skyler-" before she said anything else, I cut her off.

"DONT YOU FUCKING SKYLER, ME! YOUR MY MATE! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME?!?! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I'M YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, REMEMBER!!!!" I shouted.

I've had it already, I had tears streaming down like a waterfall. I couldn't hold them in. Then I ran. I could here Ren call after me and I could here her running after me. I just hoped she wouldn't catch me but she caught me.

We were outside of her house on the ground. Ren was in me trying to hold me steady but I kept slapping her hands away. I was crying and shouting at her.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted at Ren.

She didn't and held me down. My arms were pinned over my head. She held me by my wrists. She was sitting on me so I couldn't move.

"Not until you hear me out" she said.

_______________________
Well there's that. Confusing right. There will be more in the next chapter. And now for a little more of me and my editor, who I love. Oh and for those who haven't figured it out. Me and my editor are dating, so she's my girlfriend, but you probably already knew that.

(Her point of view of "when we met")

I've been depressed. Not gonna lie. I lately have been thinking about suicide but I never had the guts to actually do anything. The night I met her, I thought it all was fake.

My name is Piper. I'm 14, 8th grade, 5'4 1/2 and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm just average at everything and anything.

I have 2 brothers, one older and he's in college and one younger who's in 7th grade. I have my mom and a birth dad(sperm donor) and my step dad.

It was Sunday, March 1st. I'll always remember that day. I went to church, came home, cleaned and I was grounded, so I used my brothers broken iPod. I was role playing and I'm sorta obsessed with it. I make my friends play with me and I always go on apps for it. So I randomly joined a wolf role play and when I joined, I started talking to this wonderful girl and the whole time I couldn't stop thinking how I knew her. I asked her things and found out she lived in Oahu.

After that, we just talked and talked and I told her things I never told anyone, especially things I don't tell people I met just hours ago. I kept talking to her and we ended up staying late, just talking.

I talk a lot. I'm obsessed with myself and some would say I'm selfish and vain. But I wanted to know her by the back of my hand and then I wanted her to surprise me with her answers when I did. I kept asking her questions and they got deeper am deeper and it just amazed me how much I've told her in the short amount of time.

I found the more I learned about her and talked to her, I soon found myself falling for her. As the amazing author John Green told me, "it happened like falling asleep. Slowly then all at once."

_______________________
Well piper isn't her real name but yeah you get the idea. Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! And thanks to my lovely girlfriend for editing this!

Comment and vote please!

~ Ren Yukimura ~