Authors Note

I've been updating a lot faster then expected but I can't leave you all hanging. Especially my girlfriend. Well I could leave her hanging but it would be rude so I choose not to most of the time. So yeah she gets to see almost every chapter before you all, "almost".
Anyway I'm here to say that, since I have been updating quicker than I expected, I'm going to be taking a break. 1) because of school, and 2) because my phone will be taken away from me since I got an F in algebra. Hey I'm not that smart people. Anyway so yeah.

~ Ren Yukimura ~

Oh and here is another little part of the story on the night I met my "editor."

"The big question" (Ren's POV)

We continued to talk that night. I had school the next day but I didn't give a shit about school. I hated school. Anyway, we talked and talked nonstop. We even talked about random stuff. Like literally, I found out where she lived and all.

What? Ok we had this connection ok. Talking to her was well it's hard to explain. We talked on and on. We had our laughs while we still got to know each other. It wasn't awkward at all. It was comforting actually.

It was late and we still continued to talk to each other. Before I even knew it, I was falling for her. I was falling hard. Yes we did just meet. It sounds stupid right? Well if you have a problem with it, too bad. So yes I fell for her.

I wanted to ask her out but couldn't find the courage to. Lame right? Well I have a soft side ok. I do care on what others say so don't judge me.

Anyway, this is how it all went down. It won't be the exact words but meh.

---------

"I know we just met but you are driving me crazy right now. Ummmmmm" I said.

"In a good way or bad way?" She asked.

"Good way, a really good way" I replied.

"Oh ok" she replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"You just did" she replied.

I laughed, "ok fine can I ask you two questions?" I asked.

"You already asked one, so ok" she replied. (A/n: Not really how it went but I am trying to change it up a bit)

I tried but couldn't ask the question. So I told her. "Ok I can't ask the question, it hard to ask."

"Can I?" She asked.

"Can you what?" I asked. I was confused.

"Can I ask or nah?" She asked.

I tried to ask one more time "will you...God you ask, I give up on trying, it's to hard" but my effort to asked failed.

"Be right back" she said.

"Ok" I said.

(5 minutes later)

"Back" she said then sent a picture of something. (A/n: Picture is at the beginning of the chapter)

I was shocked on how she asked. It was cute, the way she asked me. Mine was just going to be plain and simple. She told me if I didn't like the way she asked, she'd find a better way to ask. But she didn't need to ask in a different way.

I told her "it's cute and my answer is...."

I stopped my sentence and stopped to think. I didn't really need to think because I knew my answer. I just wanted to see hoped she react. (A/n: yeah I was teasing you love)

"Just say one word *face palm*" she said to me.

I couldn't help but laugh. So I said "is yes."

"Yay!" She said.

"You beat me to it, damn. But the way you asked was cuter than the way I was going to ask" I said.

_______________________
That's it for now.

~ Ren Yukimura ~