Chapter 24: Where are we?

Toki: Where.. are we?

Hinata: Welcome, to my world.

Edward: I would like to do some chitchat, but this time.. it's a dangerous foe.

*The wind befalls them as they stare down at eachother.*

Toki: "Shit.. I have 7 cracks left.." This'll be over like a minute burger. UUURRRAAAAAHHHH!

*Toki dashes towards his enemies with the intent of figuring out what power they have.*

Edward: FOOL! ALL YOU ARE DOING IS ALL FOR NOTHING! GO TO SLEEP!

*Edward releases Sleep Gas out of his body, whilst Hinata flies up to avoid the Sleep Gas.*

Toki: Shit! -Cracks one finger- BAAAAANG!

*Toki aims his finger at the gas that was coming from edward and he had successfully cleared the Sleep Gas with his compressed air blast.*

Edward: Holy shit.. It almost hit me!

Toki: Whatever that thing is, it definitely has the power to eliminate me..

Hinata: EDWARD, QUICK! RELEASE SLEEP GAS, NOW!

Toki: Wh- HE'S FLYING TOWARDS ME!

*Hinata plans to grab Toki in the air and dropping him to Edward.*

Toki: Not so fast!

*Toki drop kicks Hinata as he gets closer to him kicking Hinata in the nose.*

*THUD! As Toki drops down to the floor on his back.*

Toki: GAAAHH!! MY BACK!! KIEEEHHH!!

Hinata: FUCK! MY FACE! Wait a second. AHH IT HURTS! MY NOSE!!

Edward: Hinata! Are you okay?!

Toki: "This is my chance!"

*Toki cracks his back whilst Edward notices.*

Edward: HINATA GO AWAY NOW!! HE'S GONNA GET YOU!!

*Toki aims with his palm at Hinata.*

Toki: THIS'LL BE THE LAST TIME YOU GET DROP KICKED! DIE, MOTHERFUCKER!

*The light shines vividly as Toki charges his Air Blast.. BAANGG!*

Edward: HINATA, NOOO!!

*Edward runs over to Hinata in despair.*

Edward: Hinata.. please.. Don't leave me at a time like this.. HINATA!

Hinata: I managed to.. fwy out the blast bawely.. I can't fight with this conditwion.. I have to go back to the real world to get heawed and..backkwup ----- *barfs blood*

Edward: Go.. Go on without me. I'll be waiting for you here, Hinata. I'll take him on alone!

Hinata: Be..cawefwul.. Hinata disappears and reappears back to the usual world.

Toki: "He filled that gas tank with those gas and It leaked out..I got a whiff of those bad stuff and my mind is so.. fuzz..y.."

To be continued..

By Qlo.