Chapter 8 : The Fool

Toki: MAN WHAT AN IDIOT! Hahahaha! You're a fucking loser! that was part of my plan all along! I already knew you were there watching me dominate over your teammate!

Power-user 2: W-what! Seriously? How did you know? I'm sure I never gave any hints I was there! You're bluffing, right!

Toki: I'm not bluffing. I seriously knew you were there. You made massive movements trying to take a clear vision between my fight with [Power User 1]. I pay lots of attention to my surroundings.

Power-user 2: You're joking! You haven't even learned what my power is! You're trying to make me scared!

Toki: I know what your power is. Based on my observations, if you had physical powers, you would've helped [Power User 1]. You just cowered in the bushes eavesdropping, isn't that right? You could've killed me easily. But guess what? I still have a little energy in me.

Power-user 2: What do you mean? You said you didn't have any more abilities left in you! Stop trying to talk your way out of this, die!

*The mysterious Power-User would grab a knife out of his pocket, rushing towards Toki with the intent to kill.*

Toki: Man.. You could've lived a happy life.
*Toki would crack both of his hips left and right, with a disappointed look on his face.*

Toki: It's time to settle this. I'll meet you in HELL.Power User 2: You'll be the first one to enter!
*Toki focuses all of his cracks into his palm.. Aiming at the mysterious power-user.*

*The power-user would reach to Toki, as soon as Toki gets ready to blast him away.*

Power User 2: Shit! Shit! Shit!
*He would lose grip over his knife, letting fear take control of him.*

Toki: You can't escape, It's all over for you. It's all better to accept your fate.
*Toki would release all of his focused power aiming at the mysterious power-user, glimmering light spread across the mountain.*

Toki: That person should be dead by now. *As soon as Toki looks for the power-user, all he found was his clothes. No trace of the body.*
Toki: Impossible! How did he escape? I'm pretty sure he didn't have time to move as well!
*Toki would start to investigate what just happened.

Meanwhile. . .

To be Continued-

Woooo hooooo This chapter was made by a close friend of mine his name is Qlo he wanted to help out with this story so he made this chapter good on him.