Chapter 15 : The Attack

Toki: Man...I'm so tired I can't even think right. I need to go to sleep and do it fast before my brain becomes water ahhh~~~.

Hotel Owner: Would you like to book at night here at out hotel sirs?

Toki: Yesss~~ I woulddd~ Like to book~~ A room that's big enough~~ for three ahhh~~~

Hotel Owner: That will be 78 dollars a night
*Toki hands over money*

Toki: Come on~~ guys lets go sleeeeeeeep~~.

Qlo: Are you really that sleepy its only like 1 am you're like a kid Toki.

Kai: Yeah~~ Toki you like a kid~~ why you so sleepy??

*Toki and Kai both fainted on they're way to the hotel room qlo had to drag them to the hotel room*

Qlo: Hey wake up Toki we're all set to go to Tokyo High now. We have the Tokyo High uniform and  mask so people don't know who we are when we hijack the speakers. Get up and get ready Its already 8 Pm.

Toki: me sleep. me feel good. me wake up, me feel like punch you...
*Qlo punches Toki in the nuts*

Toki: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OW OW OW WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GET THESE BACK IF THEY BREAK RIGHT?!?! JEEZ I'LL GET UP!!
*Toki puts on the school uniform and heads to the school with Qlo and Kai*

Toki: Ok I'll go around the school and look for some food while you guys hijack the speakers.
I'll be like a trump card if you guys get trapped or out matched! hehehe~.

Qlo: You're useless at plans you only know how to fight and make people mad fine you go buy food and get me like a corn dog if you find one or a pizza slice.

Kai: Get me a uhhhhh.... a Onigiri or a sandwich, That would be nice.

Toki: Ok I'll get you guys food you guys go hijack the speakers. Ok peace.

Qlo: Lets go Kai we got some speakers to hijack and some kids to fool!

Kai: I'm like 17-18 how old are you qlo?

Qlo: Like 21-19..I kinda forgot.

Toki: I'm 17 we same age kai.

Kai: ......      Nice.

To be Continued-